We'll fight the Butler battle--
Bulldogs ever do or die.
And in the glow of the victory firelight,
Hist'ry cannot deny
To add a page or two
For Butler's fighting crew
Beneath the Hoosier sky.

Go Blue!

I was obviously thinking the same thing!

on Sportcenter a couple days ago they were following the Bulldogs though part of practice and then Stevens took them on a tour of the offices and facilities and his demeaner and philosophy on their lack of opulence was along the lines of - this is us and these are our offices and facilities and we can still win. it was refreshing to hear how a team can succeed with less than the best of everything.

But Wisconsin is from the Big Ten!!!

If Butler wins tonight then I'll have to listen to Hubert Davis say on ESPN that the Horizon league is better than the Big Ten.

I just can't live with myself knowing that someone on TV thinks the conference the Gophers play in is inferior to another league.

I would most certainly have our biggest rival make a memorable final four run and bolster future recruiting classes rather than spend countless sleepless nights awake and bothered by Hubert Davis' opinion.

GO WISCONSIN!!!

If Butler wins tonight then I'll have to listen to Hubert Davis say on ESPN that the Horizon league is better than the Big Ten.

I just can't live with myself knowing that someone on TV thinks the conference the Gophers play in is inferior to another league.

I would most certainly have our biggest rival make a memorable final four run and bolster future recruiting classes rather than spend countless sleepless nights awake and bothered by Hubert Davis' opinion.

GO WISCONSIN!!!

Audibly laughing.

GO WISCONSIN!!!

EL OH EL. My policy is anyone but Wisconsin and Iowa....and now Nebraska I guess. Especially how this year is going in sports, ugh.

Moonlight, It is a contnuation of Josh's fued with Go B10! bowl posters. his post was tongue in cheek.

I picked Becky to go down in the first round out of spite so I am 100% with this movement.

Tonight, we are all Bulldogs.

We'll sing the Butler war song,
We'll give a fighting cry;
We'll fight the Butler battle--
Bulldogs ever do or die.
And in the glow of the victory firelight,
Hist'ry cannot deny
To add a page or two
For Butler's fighting crew
Beneath the Hoosier sky.

Go Blue!

We need a "like" button as on Facebook...Go Butler!!!!!!!!!

GO WISCONSIN!!!

No.

I picked Becky to go down in the first round out of spite so I am 100% with this movement.

Lol, I did the exact same thing. GO BULLDOGS!

Brad Stevens is the real deal, I hope he never leaves Butler....unless it is for Minnesota.

Go Butler

Last year in LA over Thanksgiving, spent time with some Butler fans before the Gopher game with them and they were all class. They are very appreciative of what they have going on with their basketball program.

I can't believe in just the span of less than three hours at least two people who viewed this post thought it was serious.

Oh thank God. Sorry, I have no sense of humor this season when it comes to Bucky (and college bball in general...the Gophs really took it out of me this year). I went back and read your post and of course it was facetious. My bad.

Either way, go Butler!!

One half down and one half to go. GO BUTLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's go back in time and visit this date.....February 3rd, 2011, Butler rolls into Youngstown, Ohio to face the Youngstown State Penguins....figuring this would be a pushover to end their two game losing streak...what happened that night, a 62-60 Penguins victory...... had the Butler fans wondering if their team would win a game the rest of the season (I checked their message boards, it was like the end of the world)......I don't know what got into me that night but as Brad Stevens and a few of his players were leaving the floor within an ear shot of me I pointed to them and said the words "have fun in the NIT".....they have not lost since.

http://espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=310342754

As bad as our offense was for times this year, I don't think we ever missed 17 field goals in a row.

The clown finally made one for them. He should have been called for a foul just before that for the shove when the ball was going out of bounds.

All UW is doing is jacking 3s...a very odd strategy when a team is ice cold.

Go Gophers!!

Duke is getting killed in the 2nd half as well. Could turn out to be a great night!

I haven't seen much of Derrick Williams this year. Kid is ridiculous.

I love this WI team... you've got MC Hammer #5, Poindexter from Revenge of the Nerds, Jordan Taylor the Photoshopped black guy, and a bunch of crop-top klan members on the bench. Another classic Wisconsin draw from heaven, and then bounced out by a Horizon League team. Pure gold, you can't make it up.

Positive news from the Wisconsin bball team: They have officially surpassed the Jimmer score of tonight. Next goal: Duke's halftime score

Tonight....ich bin ein Butler Bulldogger!

Is it just me or is there a timeout about every 20 seconds?

Top Bottom