Ways of watching game online?

alexvanabbema

Reaction score
I'm going to be unable to watch most of the game tomorrow. Does anybody know of places or ways to watch it online either during or after the game?

Have any family with direct tv or any other service that trust you? Multiple providers typically provide online access through app or internet

If you want to roll the dice with respect to viruses and malware, try FirstRowSports.eu

Streaming the game from an illegal Russian server while playing "pop-up window whack-a-mole" is always fun.

If you want to roll the dice with respect to viruses and malware, try FirstRowSports.eu

Streaming the game from an illegal Russian server while playing "pop-up window whack-a-mole" is always fun.

Use Google Chrome's adblock and you avoid the whack-a-mole almost entirely. (Live out of the country, so firstrow or wiziwig are my usual methods of watching games.)

Has anyone listened to the game on kfan via iHeart Radio? Years ago WCCO couldn't or didn't broadcast the gave over the Internet.

I'll be in a car for the first half and want to make sure I can find the game once I lose the actual signal.

If you want to roll the dice with respect to viruses and malware, try FirstRowSports.eu Streaming the game from an illegal Russian server while playing "pop-up window whack-a-mole" is always fun.

Hahaha! That whack-a-mole comment is so true! I used it a couple times to watch gopher b-ball games last year I think and that was awful.

Has anyone listened to the game on kfan via iHeart Radio? Years ago WCCO couldn't or didn't broadcast the gave over the Internet. I'll be in a car for the first half and want to make sure I can find the game once I lose the actual signal.

Yes. I have used the iheartradio app quite often to listen to away games. It works very nicely and doesn't use a whole bunch of your cellular data. I'm on the road in South Dakota and am going to be trying out WatchESPN for the first time. If that doesn't work, I will have to hop back on iheartradio.

EDIT: GH on forum runner on iPhone sometimes makes up words.

Yes. I have used the iheartradio app quite often to listen to away games. It works very nicely and doesn't use a whole bunch of your cellular data. I'm on the road in South Dakota and am going to be trying out WatchESPN for the first time. If that doesn't work, I will have to hop back on iheartradio. EDIT: GH on forum runner on iPhone sometimes makes up words.

Thanks, I'll give it a try

BTN2Go: http://www.btn2go.com/

WatchESPN: http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index

You need to have a cable service provider. You'll be prompted for your Comcast Xfinity (or other provider's) email username & password.

Let me second this point - if your cable provider is not listed, you can't access the game on-line. I am in that situation. I need to talk to my provider about why they are not included.

I know this week's game isn't on BTN, but I was able to watch the entire Northwestern game on my phone via the BTN2GO app while driving to Wisconsin a couple weeks ago. Technology is bloody brilliant (and having unlimited data sure helps too). I also have the WatchESPN app but haven't watched a game through that yet.

If I could do it all over again, I would watch the first half with my hands over my eyes. It was aweful. Good news - 30 minutes left to right this ship! Go Gopher!

Top Bottom