Way to early bowl projections

Without looking i'm guessing they put sconnie in the Rose bowl or at very least the Citrus bowl..

Because their qb lit up Illinois so bad (and then went on to suck the rest of the season)

Bowl projections are worthless a couple months before the games. Bowl projections right now aren’t even worth looking at because they are just throwing darts at a board and hoping they get lucky so they can say they called it. Knowing that nobody will hold them accountable for the 99% of the picks they get wrong.

Without looking i'm guessing they put sconnie in the Rose bowl or at very least the Citrus bowl..

Because their qb lit up Illinois so bad (and then went on to suck the rest of the season)
Yup. Got em in Rose against Oregon again.

The winner of the 2028 NBA Finals will be the Oklahoma City Thunder, the Miami Dolphins will play the Steelers in a 2023 wildcard game, and Wake Forest will be a 7 seed in the 2024 basketball tournament

just random guesses like that offseason filler article

The winner of the 2028 NBA Finals will be the Oklahoma City Thunder, the Miami Dolphins will play the Steelers in a 2023 wildcard game, and Wake Forest will be a 7 seed in the 2024 basketball tournament

just random guesses like that offseason filler article
They all sound like locks to me. I am flying to Vegas to get down.

Is Brad Crawford a legit cfb expert or just some putz 247 hired to write fluff pieces to fill space during this slow period. I'm going with the latter take, but that's just me!

Top Bottom