Watching Trestman's Alouettes crash and burn...

highwayman

Knows Less Than Coaching Staff
Reaction score
...versus a vastly inferior Toronto team. Up 14-0 in first quarter, down 30-20 at the end of the third. Sloppy offense, no defense at all.

That's just what we need.

NFL Network...

But...but...he's got Minnesota ties. He's from St. Louis Park. He's "one of us".

It's now 30-30. I still don't want Trestes for coach. No matter what.

...versus a vastly inferior Toronto team. Up 14-0 in first quarter, down 30-20 at the end of the third. Sloppy offense, no defense at all.

That's just what we need.

NFL Network...

The good thing about having Trestman's name out there, is if we hire Kevin Sumlin, then we will be happy that we did pretty good with our coaching selection. I think the biggest problem with throwing all these names like Leach and Bellotti is if we don't get them and get Kevin Sumlin, people will be disappointed!!!

......I would STILL take Trestman over Brewster though!!!

The good thing about having Trestman's name out there, is if we hire Kevin Sumlin, then we will be happy that we did pretty good with our coaching selection. I think the biggest problem with throwing all these names like Leach and Bellotti is if we don't get them and get Kevin Sumlin, people will be disappointed!!!

......I would STILL take Trestman over Brewster though!!!

I honestly believe you would have had the same results...Trestman would have trumped on coaching ability, but as for the athletes, I'm not so sure...

I honestly believe you would have had the same results...Trestman would have trumped on coaching ability, but as for the athletes, I'm not so sure...

Well, I don't think he would have changed the offense around each year and I bet he would have kept a much more stable staff, that's for sure! Hopefully, we will never get to find out because we get someone who really works out!! I have a hunch we are going to get someone who is a pretty good football coach - we just need to get behind them.

I would trust Tim Brewster with my children.

I would trust Tim Brewster with my children.

I'd also trust him with my baby seal. I guarantee Trestman loves clubbing them with the rest of those filthy Canucks.

I bet he's a whaler, too.

I'd trust Brewster with my kids just not my football team...

Top Bottom