Watching Gopher hockey outside market area

TABinMO

Reaction score
I live in Missouri and just switched my TV service from Directv satellite to Directv streaming. Satellite service gives you the option to buy the Bally regional sports channels including watching Gopher hockey when they are on Bally Sports North (BSN). With the streaming service you only get the local Missouri Bally sports channel (Bally Sports Midwest). Is there another way to watch Gopher hockey games when they are on BSN?

I live in Missouri and just switched my TV service from Directv satellite to Directv streaming. Satellite service gives you the option to buy the Bally regional sports channels including watching Gopher hockey when they are on Bally Sports North (BSN). With the streaming service you only get the local Missouri Bally sports channel (Bally Sports Midwest). Is there another way to watch Gopher hockey games when they are on BSN?
My only suggestion would be to look at big ten +, but I don’t know exactly what you get and what it costs.

I get the Big Ten Network. I don’t get Bally Sports North anymore after moving from Directv to Directv Streaming.

MN Monthly School Pass is $9.95/month for BTN+; I live in AZ now and was able to watch close to all televised games last season between this and BTN on YouTube TV.

MN Monthly School Pass is $9.95/month for BTN+; I live in AZ now and was able to watch close to all televised games last season between this and BTN on YouTube TV.
How does that allow you to watch games on Bally Sports North? I don’t have a problem watching games that are on BTN.

Apologies, I should have explained more. If I recall correctly, all (or close to all) of the Bally Sports North games showed up on BTN+ as well. I don't know why (and I hope it continues this year), but I did not question it at the time.

Apologies, I should have explained more. If I recall correctly, all (or close to all) of the Bally Sports North games showed up on BTN+ as well. I don't know why (and I hope it continues this year), but I did not question it at the time.
I think there was an agreement going back to the FSN days that was still in effect.

Top Bottom