Watch The Prep Bowl Games Live This Weekend Online for Free!

josh087

Sharing Common Sense & Reality
Reaction score
KSTC-Channel 45 and the MSHSL has signed a five-year contract to suppliment their coverage of high school sports by partnering with a new online webcasting company for exclusive rights to broadcast MN High School State Tournament games. Just go to:

www.45.grandstadium.tv

We will be broadcasting all day this Friday 11/20, and all day Saturday 11/21 starting Friday at 8:00AM and Saturday at 8:00AM. The Gopherhole's Josh087 and TheSportsAce will be working overtime calling the games Friday starting at 3:15PM and all the games on Saturday. Below is the schedule (note the start times are subject to change depending on the length of time of the previous game(s):

Friday 8:00 AM - 9-Man Semifinal - Clinton-Graceville Beardsley vs. Stephen Argyle Central
Friday 10:15 AM - Class A Semifinal - Adrian vs. Fosston
Friday 12:45 PM - Class AAAA Semifinal - St.Thomas Academy vs. Sartell St. Stephen
Friday 3:15 PM - Class AAA Semifinal - Glenco Silver Lake vs. Mora
Friday 5:45 PM - Class AA Semifinal - Luverne vs. Moose Lake-Willow River
Friday 8:15 PM - Class AAAAA Semifinal - Cretin-Derham Hall vs. Brainerd
Saturday 8:00 AM - 9-Man Semifinal - Nicollet vs. Ada Borup
Saturday 10:15 AM - Class A Semifinal - Blooming Prairie vs. Minneota
Saturday 12:45 PM - Class AAAA Semifinal - Mankato West vs. Totino-Grace
Saturday 3:15 PM - Class AAA Semifinal - Kasson-Mantorville vs. NLS
Saturday 5:45 PM - Class AA Semifinal - Eden Valley-Watkins vs. Waterville-Elysian-Morristown
Saturday 8:15 PM - Class AAAAA Semifinal - Eden Prairie vs. Mounds View

Also, on Friday November 27th, if you are busy watching all of the college football games on your TV, you can follow all of the Championship Game action online at 45.grandstadium.tv as we stream the live broadcast of Channel 45!

Channel 45 and 45.grandstadium.tv is your home for Minnesota High School Sports.

It promises to be an exciting weekend of high school football action. We invite you all to join us.

The only time I will bump this thread.

thank you, i was just going to start a thread asking about this! Go Mounds View!!!

Great game right now, Cretin vs Brainerd 17 - 7 Cretin up in the first quarter.

...Ya I'm watching high school football AND writing a paper on a Friday night.

Thanks for logging on - we had more than 10,000 viewers during the course of the day.

- How about that SST/St. Thomas game? Wow!
- Cretin looked untouchable. Alt was near-perfect and Seantral is a beast.
- Great finish between Luverne/Moose Lk. That is what state games are all about.

Tomorrow -
- EP/Mounds View, need I say more?
- Game of the day may be Mankato West/Totino-Grace
- Team nickname of the day - how about the Blooming Prairie 'Awesome Blossoms.' It's not just an appetizer at Chili's.

I'm going to bed - need to be at the dome in 7 hours.

Thanks for the info Josh. My bro & I will be able to watch MLWR next week when we are relaxing in Mexico enjoying an ice cold Bohemia.

Top Bottom