Was there an issue with tickets today at stadium?

El Amin Fan

Reaction score
I’ve seen some tweets that the tickets didn’t show up on some phones. Anyone have this issue?

Got in line 30 min before kickoff. Didn't get to my seat until the play after we fumbled

Another member here recommended taking a screen shot of the tickets beforehand. I'm giving that a try for the Colorado game.

Last edited:

I’ve seen some tweets that the tickets didn’t show up on some phones. Anyone have this issue?
My daughter's student ticket took forever to show up. She was trying all day (and earlier in the week) to get it to show up and then luckily as we were walking to the stadium it finally showed up. The app and/or company they use for the tickets is terrible. I've had on and off issues with it going back to the 2021 football season.

No issues like this ever for my Twins, United, or Wild tickets.

Last edited:

Got in line 30 min before kickoff. Didn't get to my seat until the play after we fumbled
I got in line 20 minutes before and was comfortably in my seats for kickoff. Went in D student entrance.

Didn't have any issue with the app. All my tickets are there. I suggest you download your tickets to Google wallet at home the morning of the game.

I got in line 20 minutes before and was comfortably in my seats for kickoff. Went in D student entrance.
Gate A wasn't bad 30 minutes before game. Concessions line was bad though. Was about 5 people deep as entered the game and it took 10 minutes to get our food.

Didn't have any issue with the app. All my tickets are there. I suggest you download your tickets to Google wallet at home the morning of the game.
That's what I do, but a lot of people don't know that the app is very unreliable and just assume it will work. I don't think that's an unreasonable expectation for them to have.

Gate A wasn't bad 30 minutes before game. Concessions line was bad though. Was about 5 people deep as entered the game and it took 10 minutes to get our food.
Yeah the stands by me on the north side were fine. No real lines but when I walked over to the south side there were lines.

That's what I do, but a lot of people don't know that the app is very unreliable and just assume it will work. I don't think that's an unreasonable expectation for them to have.
True, plus depending on you provider, the high cell traffic will have an affect as well. You are adding a lot of users to an already high cell traffic area to begin with.

Yes, the wait lines were worse that the opener last year vs OSU.
Highly depended on what entrance you used. Went in the student entrance about 20 minutes before and took about 10 minutes tops to get in and the lines were a good 20-25 deep but all lines were moving well.

Highly depended on what entrance you used. Went in the student entrance about 20 minutes before and took about 10 minutes tops to get in and the lines were a good 20-25 deep but all lines were moving well.
Yeah, I was gate A on NW side by Mariucci and the lines were some of the shortest I've seen to get in.

Yeah.....couldn't get to the tickets through the app or the website. So a guy outside the ticket office on the southwest side of the field was just handing out blank tickets.

Probably a good idea to download the tickets a day or two prior to the game....but oh well. Still....pretty shoddy app to crash like that on gameday. Fortunate to happen against Western Illinois though.

Really wish we still had the option for physical tickets. I'd pay extra for them. Do it whenever the option is available for concerts.

Another member here recommended taking a screen shot of the tickets beforehand. I'm giving that a try for the Colorado game.
Well sure, if you can get the ticket to load the first time, you can just chuck them into Apple or Android Wallet. Then you don't need to log in.

But if you're a dolt, like me, and forget to even load them the first time until it's 30mins before game time :(

People at the gate had had enough of it and were just letting people in.

I mean hey ... if you actually showed up to watch the Gophers at 11am play Western Illinois .... let them in the damn stadium! :)

What if they experimented with a technology where they print your seat number on some kind of physical document, and then you display that at the gate? Think I should get a patent for that kind of invention?

I saved my tickets to Apple Wallet like the email said to do ahead of time.

Got in speedy speedy.

Top Bottom