Was that the Oakland Gophers Saturday?

Worst uniforms I’ve seen yet!

Is this the look recruits want to see?

I could have sworn we were the GOLDEN GOPHERS.

Let’s see some of the color out there coach.
Let's look at Oregon for an example, they have hundreds of different combos and they are consistently in the top half for recruiting. If you look better, you'll play better.

Let's look at Oregon for an example, they have hundreds of different combos and they are consistently in the top half for recruiting. If you look better, you'll play better.
They do stick to green, white, yellow, and black though (except for the pink breast cancer awareness). I would guess most Gopher fans are averse to the black jerseys just because we associate that with Iowa (or if you're a college hockey fan, St. Cloud St. and North Dakota). So it doesn't help that we were wearing the color of some of our biggest rivals.

For me it's not the end of the world to see them wearing black but we have a brand and the brand is maroon and gold. If we're going to dabble in other stuff the maroon and gold should still be prominent and we also shouldn't like like our rivals.

Looks like traditionalists will be happy with the choice of outfit versus Colorado. All maroon with gold helmets.

"Aren't they the Gophers? Why do they have an 'M' on their helmets?"
Did you miss "very casual fan"...? Also were pretty far away looking out from behind the student section on the first level. Trying here to be sarcastic, funny, or just a Richard?

Top Bottom