Wally Judge leaving Kansas State

I was gonna go with hired goon.

K State

Things have really gone sideways down there this year. btw, Judge has some incredibly bad free throw form. It's on par with Shaq or Chris Dudley.

missed games and leaves due to 'personal problems', we don't need players with more 'personal problems'

Could sit out Mbakwe's senior year and then step right in...

33 Wally Judge F 6-9 248 SO Washington, DC
http://espn.go.com/ncb/player/profile?playerId=45646

"December, 2008: Wally is one of the top talents in the 2009 class. He is a skilled post player with good hands, touch and athletic ability. He is solid in the low post but scores mostly facing the basket. He is a decent shooter with range to 17 feet. He can also put the ball on the floor and slash to the basket. He is most dangerous catching the ball within 12 feet of the basket. Judge is a solid rebounder who can rebound outside of his area when motivated. He is an ok defender but sometimes struggles to sustain his effort and concentration. He is a pretty good shotblocker and runs the court well. Wally is an effective passer in the half court set. He has solid vision and creativeness. He has signed with Kansas State where he should be an impact player immediately.
"
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/recruiting/player/_/id/53626/wallace-judge

If he has personal issues I doubt Tubby would consider him even if Judge said Minnesota was his number one choice. I really don't even see this as an option.

Like Tubby, I've known him about 10 years. How about you? Any friends in college coaching? Any tidbits you can share? Anything at all?

Didn't think so.

My President's brother in-law is the Head Coach at Oregon State.

Same reply as above. Got anything to add? At all?

Nope.

I know a close personal friend of Minnesota Golden Gopher Men's Basketball coach Tubby Smith. We mostly communicate over the internet, though.

I would say we have enough home grown trouble w/o importing it.

I know a close personal friend of Minnesota Golden Gopher Men's Basketball coach Tubby Smith. We mostly communicate over the internet, though.

HAHAHAHAHA funniest thing I have ever read on here.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I think it would be worth taking a risk on Judge. He wouldn't be around until the 2012-2013 year anyway and by then Colton, rs3, and trevor will be gone anyway. Plus, I know he hasn't completely lived up to the hype, but he was a 97 on espn recruiting (much higher than Mbakwe and Royce's 94) so I think the sky could be the limit.

I think it would be worth taking a risk on Judge. He woulldn't br around until the 2012-2013 year anyway and by then Colton, rs3, and trevor will be gone anyway. Plus, I know he hasn't completely lived up to the hype, but he was a 97 on espn recruiting (much higher than Mbakwe and Royce's 94) so I think the sky could be the limit.

Judge would be a mistake.

Why would anyone ever think Tubby Smith would ever show even the slightest interest in this kid? Let's try to avoid starting individual threads every time some once highly-recruited basketball player leaves their team. Tubby will not build this program around rejects. He'll build this program around 3-star kids with strong basketall IQs.

franklin-bluthjg.jpg

My name is Judge!

Like Tubby, I've known him about 10 years. How about you? Any friends in college coaching? Any tidbits you can share? Anything at all?

Didn't think so.

No, like Friend of Tubby, I have no FRIENDS in college coaching. I have met a few of them and have reported what they have said dutifully on here when necessary. I talked to Tim Davis from the gopher staff on numerous occasions, however I would not describe him as my friend. He does not call me to play bocce ball.

I'm sorry that I took a potshot at whether or not you are really friends with a guy on the K-State staff. I guess I am just a little miffed by you calling yourself peoples friends and then offering nothing but opinion. Minnesota would not want Judge,is a post not rooted in the fact that you know someone or someones president, it comes merely from the belief that tubby is going to try to avoid headcases from here on out, something even the most dense of us can see on face value. If you truly want to be respected as an insider study the posts of Johnny Gopher and Gopher Lady, if you want to be one of the guys quit trying to name drop and just say why you think things.

Top Bottom