Wally Ellenson offered

What are you a 6 year old? Curious to see if the posters that seem to insult quickly like you, would be so quick to do if you weren't hiding behind your little screen name. Feel free to send me a private message. Otherwise grow the hell up.

Back to the point explain to me how he fits? And if you can't explain how he fits, then I suggest moving on to another thread. My desire is to build a program with players that fit the style that Smith plays. Simply believing that every player offered is somehow going to build a program is naive.

And for your edification a well thought out response to "Just don't see how he fits here" might have been to explain with your obvious vast Kenpom reference basketball knowledge how he will fit.

Insults are easier to throw though aren't they?

^^^This. Points scored are not an indicator of tempo at all. Duthasmon, you could be completely right about Ellenson but you are completely missing the point on the tempo indicators and you are completely wrong.

Wouldn't be the first time I was wrong but when Wally gives his choice and why he picked a particular school, bet I'm right.

Also wouldn't be the first time you were wrong, called out, and ignored responding to that part. Now you're trying to recover by arguing something different than what people confronted you about.

Wouldn't be the first time I was wrong but when Wally gives his choice and why he picked a particular school, bet I'm right.

Oh please. You all want to say I'm wrong about style of play but not answer ONE OTHER question I pose asking you all why he's a good fit here. Great your all homers it's called being a fan but how about some responses to your vast knowledge about Wally and tell me why he's a fit. You homers want to say I'm wrong about style of play. Great. I don't think I'm wrong. But I guess you would have to have knowledge on the subject to provide an opinion. Pretty clear most of you just walk around with your Maroon and Gold blinders on.

I thought this was gopherhole.com? Were we not supposed to bring our Maroon and Gold blinders?

Once again you've argued something unrelated to what people confronted you about: "The legitimate concern for Wally is style of play. Does he want to go to the U and grind it out over the next 4 years as the Gophers are apt to do or play the uptempo style at WVU for example which clearly fits his style." I like how you talk about others providing opinions without knowledge on a subject. WVU doesn't play uptempo. You then tried to recover by saying Huggins did at Cincy. Also false. Now you're asking why Wally is a good fit here to once again avoid why you were originally confronted.

I don't deny that you've seen these recruits play more than most people on here. That's your safety net for debates about players. The problem is that you make matter-of-fact statements about players/programs/coaches and can't handle people either disagreeing or calling you out on a false statement.

Oh please. You all want to say I'm wrong about style of play but not answer ONE OTHER question I pose asking you all why he's a good fit here. Great your all homers it's called being a fan but how about some responses to your vast knowledge about Wally and tell me why he's a fit. You homers want to say I'm wrong about style of play. Great. I don't think I'm wrong. But I guess you would have to have knowledge on the subject to provide an opinion. Pretty clear most of you just walk around with your Maroon and Gold blinders on.

Wally Ellenson is making an unofficial visit to Minnesota Saturday.

Chris Monter

Can't believe Wally committed to West Virginia. Duthasmon Smith was right as always.

Top Bottom