Walk On Tryouts?

Congratulations! I was hoping we'd find some 6'10" diamond in the rough PF out of nowhere, like an African exchange student or something, but hey a fellow GH'er is great too. Looks like you'll have a lot less time to spend surfing GopherHole this fall and winter.

Tell Coach Pitino he can scan the board for coaching tips whenever he feels the need. That worked great for Tubby! LOL

Ok, I'll bite. Does WanderingGopher not get afurry91's sarcasm, or do I not get WG's sarcasm?

I'M ALL SORTS OF LOST

Not trying to call his bluff but a certain twitter description might fit afurry.

Student. Christian. Sports Nut. Tech Geek. Specializing in Minnesota sports and sarcasm.

afurry must have finished second. noble effort though.

This walk-on has some big shoes to fill in regards to 3-point celebrations. I hope he's been practicing those.

Not trying to call his bluff but a certain twitter description might fit afurry.

Student. Christian. Sports Nut. Tech Geek. Specializing in Minnesota sports and sarcasm.

afurry must have finished second. noble effort though.

Rats.

How do you feel about your likeness being used in video games?

Even he does ride the "pine" he has a right to his likeness. Look at Moses Alipate, he wants to be paid for his likeness.

Hopefully Kendall Shell gets paid for his likeness being used. Easily the best towel waver in the nation!

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! also Ricky Roe and Penny Hardaway's character. Hopefully they're not flunking TV

I believe that would be one Butch McRae. If Pitino isnt up to the task may have to nab good ol Pete Bell straight from the school of Clem.

I believe that would be one Butch McRae. If Pitino isnt up to the task may have to nab good ol Pete Bell straight from the school of Clem.

I'm sure coach Bell can be persuaded to believe his small Illinois Catholic high school team

Jasen Baranowski. thats a good job for that young man, keep working hard good things will happen.

Jasen Baranowski. thats a good job for that young man, keep working hard good things will happen.

Problem here, Jigga. How many people work hard to try enjoy good things happening, and then die first?

Top Bottom