Walk-on Jasen Baranowski

HOOP DREAMS

Reaction score
Most Valuable Player

Jasen Baranowski, 6-1, Sr., G, Green Bay Southwest
Definitely a player on the rise, Baranowski finished off his junior year at Southwest with 23 points in a one-point loss to Manitowoc Lincoln during the final regular-season contest and then had 19 in a loss to Sheboygan North in the WIAA playoffs. He continued his strong play at the WBY Tournament, averaging a team-best 14.8 ppg while leading the upstart Trojans to a 5-0 record. Baranowski was at his best in Southwest’s two biggest wins, scoring 12 in the Pool A vs. Pool B title-game victory over Seymour and pouring in 18 in a narrow victory over Appleton North.

http://www.wbby.com/news_article/show/155871?refferal=rss

Anybody know anything about him? Looks like a good shooter, has to be better than GL favorite K.Shell. I assue he made the team during open tryouts?

He did get in a couple times in the scrimmage. I remember him dribbling into trouble and then dribbling or passing out of trouble on a couple of occasions. I don't think he had a turnover.

He did get in a couple times in the scrimmage. I remember him dribbling into trouble and then dribbling or passing out of trouble on a couple of occasions. I don't think he had a turnover.

According to the VS Basketball official box score: He had 1 def rebound and 1 asst in 4 minutes of play.

He was way better than I expected in his 4 minutes of play.

Top Bottom