wait!what?

dpodoll68

Elite Poster
Reaction score
Nice doing business with you.

Now you can post here and tell Gopher Nation how you were wrong.

That is all.

Speaking of things like this... I can't remember the exact statement but I remember something from Upchurch stating that if the Gophers won, he would quit posting. I haven't seen anything from him lately so perhaps he is keeping his word. However, if we see a freshly registered poster crowing on about how Weber needs to be benched and the coaching staff fired... we will know Upchurch is just posting under a different name.

Speaking of things like this... I can't remember the exact statement but I remember something from Upchurch stating that if the Gophers won, he would quit posting. I haven't seen anything from him lately so perhaps he is keeping his word. However, if we see a freshly registered poster crowing on about how Weber needs to be benched and the coaching staff fired... we will know Upchurch is just posting under a different name.

That is exactly what Mr. Upchurch said and I haven't seen him on her since!

It would be great if he would just vow to shutup about Weber, I don't mind critical points of view,but he was getting pretty crazy

The trollers always vanish after a win...

C'mon guy. You were so quick to post about this when it looked like you were going to be right, so now come on in and be as quick to post about it when you've been proven wrong. Thanks in advance!

C'mon guy. You were so quick to post about this when it looked like you were going to be right, so now come on in and be as quick to post about it when you've been proven wrong. Thanks in advance!

Is this where someone should post asking you to "get the stick out of your ass"? :D

(joke, joke, joke)

The Mods should be able to check IPs of posters and tell if he's re-regged. Personally I think they should enforce his bet. If he shows up under another name it should get the ban hammer.

I was wrong when I stated at the beginning of the 2009 season that IL would come into TCF looking for their first BT win. still, it was nice bein all up in ya head. hehehe.

Top Bottom