Wait list and previous season ticket question...

WIgopher

The land of red....save me...
Reaction score
So, I've had season tickets for 2 years before this season, and this season am on the wait list to get 2 more (for 4 total). I'm #290 on the list so I'm feeling pretty good at at least getting them, but I am having problems with finding out when I'll get to select those tickets. Is anybody else who already has tickets, but is also on the wait list having problems finding out when they're getting to pick their wait list tickets?

I am #21 on the waitlist, and received an email last Thursday (5/28) stating when I was picking and a summary of how many people were on the waitlist and how many tickets were available, and another reminder on Monday (6/1).

Check your email filter. If Hating is getting emails, then you should as well. Why mess around with your ? on GH? I suggest you call the ticket office and get the answers to your ???'s. 1-612-624-8080 or 1-800-846-7437

It's not an email problem. I called them yesterday and said I'd get an email to change my password to gopher ticket stuff. Then it's supposed to be just like normal. Only because I've currently got season tickets nothing is showing up. I've got the email discribing how many are on the wait list and how many tickets are available (my email says around 4,500 tickets being asked for and only 2,500 tickets available). I guess I'll have to call the ticket office again. Yesterday they said that if you had tickets already and were on the wait list that they've been having issues getting their system to work properly...I was just curious if anybody here is in the same boat that I am.

It's not an email problem. I called them yesterday and said I'd get an email to change my password to gopher ticket stuff. Then it's supposed to be just like normal. Only because I've currently got season tickets nothing is showing up. I've got the email discribing how many are on the wait list and how many tickets are available (my email says around 4,500 tickets being asked for and only 2,500 tickets available). I guess I'll have to call the ticket office again. Yesterday they said that if you had tickets already and were on the wait list that they've been having issues getting their system to work properly...I was just curious if anybody here is in the same boat that I am.

I am having that same issue as you. I received an email back saying they are having issues with the website for people who already selected tickets and have waitlist tickets under the # 400 priority. If it's not fixed by Monday, I might just have to call in my selection. I'll either wait for a reply or call back to get what my actual selection time is. It should be late morning based on what times a few of my friends have. I still can log-in and view the seat selection process, but my 2 additional tickets don't show up.

WIgopher

Same thing for me. When I got my new password it just referred me to my past selection stating my seats were selected. Nothing about a selection time for my waitlist seats that I could see.

I just called the ticket office and they said that people who currently have tickets and are on the wait list for more should have everything updated Friday morning and will have their information over the weekend.

They also gave me my time (June 9th @ 10:25). After this weekend (they think Saturday) the site should be updated for all of those currently having similar situations.

Top Bottom