Wait a Minute...

Reaction score
Are we a FCS school? I am confused. There seems to be some talent on both sides of the ball -- certainly not enough to win a conference title -- but still enough to beat lower-tier schools handily. Yet year after year under Coach Brew we have struggled with dorky schools like the Dakotas.

Does Brew have poor coordinators? Is he a poor head coach? I guess I always thought that if a college football team had more talent, you could keep schemes simple, let the guys play, get out of the way, and at least beat the teams you're supposed to.

People still don't get it...so excited about Star Ratings...smh...our team is exactly what I thought it would be at this point...

Brewster's loyalty to Weber IMO cost him his job a long time ago he just doesn't know it yet...

Thailleagle, I'm not one to follow the ratings on recruits, I was more just going on the eyeball test. Does a guy look like a football player, ie does a lineman have a decent build and base, does a skill position guy have that quick-twitch movement that's so important, etc.

I'm not sure what the other qb options are for us. Personally, I thought Gray looked a bit over-whelmed running the offense last year, so I'm not sure he's better. And who has actually seen Alipate enough to say he's better?

Brewster and staff aren't the answer. Neither was the new stadium. Either upgrade at coach or join the WAC. Maybe D-II?

We are certainly a piss poor D1 program. Considering we're 2-2 vs d-2 schools under Brew, we're only a .500 D-2 program. I'm convinced Brewster is a bad coach. He hasn't done anything to prove me wrong.

Maybe a tight end coach; not a head coach. Bad hire from the start.

We have so many amazing athletes, better than we've ever had here, and nobody on the staff knows how to bring out their potential. Under a competent staff we're a fringe top 25 team. Under this staff we're a fringe worst team in Division 1A.

Top Bottom