Wade Baldwin Cuts to 5, will make officials to all five, including Gophers

Ryan James tweeted about a week ago that there is some Vandy momentum with him. He had already decided to visit them before he cut his list. Pitt just offered yesterday and ended up in his top 5. I'd say those two schools are the biggest competition.

Thanks.

I'd be curious to see your "realistic" class. Let's see it.

Realistically, I think a good class for us would be one of the 4/5 star guys such as Vaughan/Travis/Whitehead/Newton/Perkins/Snider/etc. and a few good looking 3 star guys like Macura & Baldwin. I think if we can get 2 of those upper tier guys it would be an absolute homerun; I just get sick of seeing everyone's lists with 3-5 of the top 50 players in the country coming here. It just isn't going to happen IMO.

Kids cutting their list from 10 to 5 to 3.....just tell us when you decide.

Realistically, I think a good class for us would be one of the 4/5 star guys such as Vaughan/Travis/Whitehead/Newton/Perkins/Snider/etc. and a few good looking 3 star guys like Macura & Baldwin. I think if we can get 2 of those upper tier guys it would be an absolute homerun; I just get sick of seeing everyone's lists with 3-5 of the top 50 players in the country coming here. It just isn't going to happen IMO.

While I agree with you that 1 4 star + 3 3stars would be awesome, I won't.be surprised if we snag 2 or even 3 4stars wwith how often we are being mentioned and how many of these recruits have similar hit lists

Very exciting

While I agree with you that 1 4 star + 3 3stars would be awesome, I won't.be surprised if we snag 2 or even 3 4stars wwith how often we are being mentioned and how many of these recruits have similar hit lists

Very exciting

I hope you're right! I would be surprised though. Not shocked, but surprised.

Top Bottom