Vonte Jackson Commits

A move to DB?

The video on him as RB wasn't that exciting. He needs to add weight/strength. I'm sure he will be a RS candidate.

dead_badger.jpg

Thread titles people. If the commitment is NOT to Minnesota it should be noted in the title.

Too much competition at RB for him at Minnesota is my guess.

What RB wouldn't want to run behind that line at WI? Duane B would run for 1000 yds behind them.

Wisconsin is off to a fast start this recruiting cycle. I'd look for LB Vince Biegel to commit to the Badgers sooner rather than later. If they can get their QB of the future figured out soon, then they could be in line to sign a top 20 class.

Move this thread to Beckyville. I couldn't care less at this point.

Why should I be upset that a Wisconsin kid picked Wisconsin over minnesota? It is like a Georgia tech fan getting upset the kid from Orlando picked Florida.

Too much competition at RB for him at Minnesota is my guess.

Is the assumption of this post that Minnesota has better depth at RB than WI?

As for where VJ will play, he very well could end up at DB, bit hes the type of recruit that a school like WI, who will never recruit nationally as well as the helmet schools, needs to keep instate

Is the assumption of this post that Minnesota has better depth at RB than WI?

As for where VJ will play, he very well could end up at DB, bit hes the type of recruit that a school like WI, who will never recruit nationally as well as the helmet schools, needs to keep instate

I know it can be hard to tell if someone is being sarcastic on a message board but I think it was pretty obvious with that post. Haha.

Wisconsin is off to a fast start this recruiting cycle. I'd look for LB Vince Biegel to commit to the Badgers sooner rather than later. If they can get their QB of the future figured out soon, then they could be in line to sign a top 20 class.

WHO CARES ABOUT SCONNIE'S RECRUITING CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't start the thread regarding a badger commitment, but I thought I'd comment on it. But I have to aplogize, I'll let Gopher fans stay in the dark about how well other teams are doing in recruiting. It's much better to be surprised that we got beat...yet again...and subsequently complain about how the other team got lucky. That formula has really worked for us the last 20 years.

I know it can be hard to tell if someone is being sarcastic on a message board but I think it was pretty obvious with that post. Haha.

I kind of thought so, but I've read some doozies on here.
To be honest I like the running backs the gophs have brought in the last 2 or 3 classes, but UW's running back depth is pretty good. Is Lamonte Edwards still working at running back, or has he switched positions?

I kind of thought so, but I've read some doozies on here.
To be honest I like the running backs the gophs have brought in the last 2 or 3 classes, but UW's running back depth is pretty good. Is Lamonte Edwards still working at running back, or has he switched positions?

Go on any team's message board and you'll find "some doozies" there as well, wisconsin included.

He's still at RB. Reports this past fall were that he was the best of the young RBs.

Agreed. geezo beezo or dopoll don't agree however!

I would have no problem if the mods removed this thread because it isn't Gopher-centric. It is their site and they can do as they see fit. I'd like Gopher fans to know what's going on around the Big Ten as it all has an effect on our W-L columns, that's all.

I have no problem with the post, especially since Kill was recruiting the kid. If Pirsig goes to Wisconsin their will be several threads I'm sure. What's wrong with having one about this kid?

Top Bottom