Vitale: My CUPCAKE CITY AWARD for playing in pre conference cupcakes goes to Gopher basketball

Has he seen our active player roster? I mean so far so good but we aren't exactly loaded.

Well deserved. It’s a horrible schedule. Maybe good reason for it but it is probably the worst non conference schedule I can remember and my fading memory goes back quite a way.
Hmmm I am going to look into that. I have a friend who has had season tickets since the "incident" with Ohio St. I will ask him what he thinks.

It doesn't matter. Schedule who you have to to help the program get healthy and then change things.

Who cares about our cupcake preseason schedule? Win now. There's plenty of time to get our as* kicked once the BIG schedule starts.

Their NC schedule is shitty. Wonder why season tickets keep going down? Play 2-3 good teams at home every year and the fans won’t mind as much paying the 100 bucks for costal Carolina. If you get 9-10 NC home games at least a few should be against decent competition

Didn't we get this recognition from either Vitale or someone else last season too?

Top Bottom