Visitors this weekend

Reaction score
Besides Bjorkland and Heifort who else is coming in for a visit this weekend? Thanks Have a great day....

Arrington Jenkins, LB from Florida will be visiting this weekend. He is a very heavy Florida State lean, depends if Florida State gets another prospect, but with an official visit there is a chance he decides to play for the Gophers.

Arrington Jenkins, LB from Florida will be visiting this weekend. He is a very heavy Florida State lean, depends if Florida State gets another prospect, but with an official visit there is a chance he decides to play for the Gophers.

Has the best offer list of any recruit to date. Seems like a long shot at first blush, but why the heck would a Florida kid come to Minnesota in January if he wasn't seriously considering the school? That looks like a positive to me. I would be very impressed if Kill could get a kid out of Florida that any of the big 3 Florida schools wanted...

Thanks

According to Rivals Athlete Giles Chapman and DB E.J. May will both be in for a visit this weekend.

According to the Scout site May visited last weekend and Chapman is supposed to visit on the 21st.

So these guys may or may not be here this weekend.

There is a D End from Alabama, Denzell Perine, that I think is visiting either this weekend or next.

Chapman no longer visiting

Scholarship offer pulled in wake of Gardener commitment.

Top Bottom