Visiting TCF Stadium Info

I might also suggest you check the Gopher Sports calendar to see if our Volleyball or hockey are in town. If you have never been to a college hockey game, be prepared to have a unique experience, it really is a blast, especially if we score and score often. Our volleyball team is a top five team and really fun to attend. Have fun, dress warm and Ski U Mah

If you are coming for the Nebraska game, Gopher basketball plays the night before, #10 in the country Gopher basketball.

Just checked, unfortunately both Men's and Women's hockey are on the road for both remaining two home football games.

Have been to Hockey games at Ohio State, Miami (the Older Miami in Oxford OH, not the newcomer pretenders in Florida) and Michigan. Good advice they are a lot of fun

Coming for the Nebraska game

Since that one's an 11am game, and we've had one of those already, this is likely going to be about what the timeline for that band will be: Ski-U-March-8:15am, Gopher Spirit Rally-9:55am, Pregame-10:38am, don't quote me on that though, it may be slightly different. I suggest you catch the Gopher Spirit rally on the open end of the stadium, and immediately after that find an entrance with a smaller line and head into the stadium to find your seats. If you do that you should be seated with time to spare before the Marching Band's pregame show.

Top Bottom