Virginia Lost to Indiana, and they are ranked, and they play Pitt tonight

37score

Reaction score
In the CFP, all ACC teams are HIGHLY overranked.

Pitt vs Virginia tonight for those wanting to watch a game.

The ACC maybe over rated but where would you rank them ? They lost at IU very close road game. They beat number 16 Miami, they crushed Duke at Duke, the same Duke team who crushed Northwestern. I do not think they look like a top 25 team but they have earned it.

The ACC maybe over rated but where would you rank them ? They lost at IU very close road game. They beat number 16 Miami, they crushed Duke at Duke, the same Duke team who crushed Northwestern. I do not think they look like a top 25 team but they have earned it.

Just think if Bennett was the football coach too?!!!

Everyone beats NW at the start of the season. Duke's win proves nothing.

And down goes Virginia - that was fast. There's a huge pile of teams who are generally ranked something between 20 and 50. All are about as good as any other. Having the ball bounce your way a few weeks in a row can get a team ranked fast.

Priority #1 for the Gophers is rejoining that list, which we were mostly a part of during the Mason / Kill years. It's reasonably close, but we're still mostly losing to those #20-50 teams like all those mentioned in this thread.

I saw that former Gopher commit Brennan Armstrong was listed on the UVA depth chart for last night’s game.

ACC Coastal could be the worst P5 division. But the Big Ten West is probably 2nd place in that discussion.

Top Bottom