Violations of the 6th Commandment, 03:55 AM - 05:15 AM, 2 September 2016

6 Nov 1999

Reaction score
I wanted to post the following to the StarTribune article "U professors criticize bowl boycott threat and Gophers coach", written by Randy Furst, December 20, 2016 - 8:59 PM, but I could not. StarTribune decided they don't want any comments. Alternatively, I tried posting to the StarTribune article "Scoggins: After events of past week, it's tough to see how Gophers keep Claeys", written by Chip Scoggins, December 20, 2016 — 6:30 AM, but that did not seem to work either. Frustrated, I now attempt to post in GopherHole. Mighty white of Professor Emily Hoover to praise President Eric Kaler for a job well done. She was not thinking about her upcoming performance appraisal at all when she made this comment. Amazing how people expect Tracy Claeys to throw his football team under the bus. Why is it a sin for him to express his support for his team? Don't you just love how all the tea pots are calling all the kettles black in this terrible situation? There are no winners, only losers. Nothing good comes from ignorance and / or violation of the Ten Commandments. With respect to the terrible incident which took place between 03:55 AM - 05:15 AM, 2 September 2016, it seems to me that all parties are guilty of ignoring and violating Exodus, Chapter 20, Verse 14: "You shall not commit adultery." On Judgment Day, our Lord will not accept ignorance of his Ten Commandments as an excuse. He will point out that He put the Ten Commandments in two places in the Old Testament, so that we would be sure to be aware. You don't know where? Look in Deuteronomy, Chapter 5, Verse 18: "You shall not commit adultery." There it is again. I expect that most if not all of these learned "Professors" are Saul Alinsky disciples solidly parked in the pro abortion camp. This means they are willfully ignoring Exodus, Chapter 20, Verse 13: "You shall not kill." as well as Deuteronomy, Chapter 5, Verse 17: "You shall not kill." This begs the question of how they managed to become "Professors." Our Federal Government and Title IX cannot and never will supplant or take the place of the Ten Commandments. Violation of the 6th Commandment (You shall not commit adultery) will certainly have its consequences. Those "Professors" (holier than thou Pharisees) passing judgment on Tracy Claeys will be in for a rude awakening on Judgment Day when they discover that the 5th Commandment (You shall not kill.), applies to unborn children in the womb, from zygote to month 9. We now live in a country and society which threw prayer out of public school on 25 June 1962. See Engel v. Vitale, 370 U.S. 421 (1962). This was a big victory for Satan and his criminal Saul Alinsky gangsters in Hyde Park, New York. Removing God from discussion with children set the stage for Satan's next great victory, Roe v. Wade, 410 U.S. 113 (1973). With this we have a Federal Government replacing God, and telling us God's 5th Commandment is no longer operative. Fast forward another few decades and we discover that apparently nobody at 701 15th Avenue SE, Apartment 523, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55414 during the wee morning hours of 2 September 2016 was legally or morally responsible for breaking the 6th Commandment. We would all do well to review John, Chapter 4, Verses 4-42 (The Samaritan Woman at the Well) as well as John, Chapter 8, Verses 1-11 (A Woman Caught in Adultery). But these enlighted and learned University of Minnesota "Professors" probably will not. Like the Pharisees, they already "know it all." These learned "Professors", Chip Scoggins, Mark Coyle, and Eric Kaler, will no doubt continue to crucify Tracy Claeys as their sacrificial lamb. They will beat Tracy like a dead horse, until there is only dust left. These learned "Professors" dream and hope to be appointed as delegates to the 29th Congress of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union. Seems like everything W. Cleon Skousen wrote in "The Naked Communist" is coming to pass. We have become a Godless nation with no moral compass. Events of 2 September 2016 at 701 15th Avenue SE, Apartment 523, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55414 are a testament to our national heresy. It will be interesting to see how quickly this post is expunged.

You have already posted this stuff once before.

I wanted to post the following to the StarTribune article "U professors criticize bowl boycott threat and Gophers coach", written by Randy Furst, December 20, 2016 - 8:59 PM, but I could not. StarTribune decided they don't want any comments. Alternatively, I tried posting to the StarTribune article "Scoggins: After events of past week, it's tough to see how Gophers keep Claeys", written by Chip Scoggins, December 20, 2016 — 6:30 AM, but that did not seem to work either. Frustrated, I now attempt to post in GopherHole. Mighty white of Professor Emily Hoover to praise President Eric Kaler for a job well done. She was not thinking about her upcoming performance appraisal at all when she made this comment. Amazing how people expect Tracy Claeys to throw his football team under the bus. Why is it a sin for him to express his support for his team? Don't you just love how all the tea pots are calling all the kettles black in this terrible situation? There are no winners, only losers. Nothing good comes from ignorance and / or violation of the Ten Commandments. With respect to the terrible incident which took place between 03:55 AM - 05:15 AM, 2 September 2016, it seems to me that all parties are guilty of ignoring and violating Exodus, Chapter 20, Verse 14: "You shall not commit adultery." On Judgment Day, our Lord will not accept ignorance of his Ten Commandments as an excuse. He will point out that He put the Ten Commandments in two places in the Old Testament, so that we would be sure to be aware. You don't know where? Look in Deuteronomy, Chapter 5, Verse 18: "You shall not commit adultery." There it is again. I expect that most if not all of these learned "Professors" are Saul Alinsky disciples solidly parked in the pro abortion camp. This means they are willfully ignoring Exodus, Chapter 20, Verse 13: "You shall not kill." as well as Deuteronomy, Chapter 5, Verse 17: "You shall not kill." This begs the question of how they managed to become "Professors." Our Federal Government and Title IX cannot and never will supplant or take the place of the Ten Commandments. Violation of the 6th Commandment (You shall not commit adultery) will certainly have its consequences. Those "Professors" (holier than thou Pharisees) passing judgment on Tracy Claeys will be in for a rude awakening on Judgment Day when they discover that the 5th Commandment (You shall not kill.), applies to unborn children in the womb, from zygote to month 9. We now live in a country and society which threw prayer out of public school on 25 June 1962. See Engel v. Vitale, 370 U.S. 421 (1962). This was a big victory for Satan and his criminal Saul Alinsky gangsters in Hyde Park, New York. Removing God from discussion with children set the stage for Satan's next great victory, Roe v. Wade, 410 U.S. 113 (1973). With this we have a Federal Government replacing God, and telling us God's 5th Commandment is no longer operative. Fast forward another few decades and we discover that apparently nobody at 701 15th Avenue SE, Apartment 523, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55414 during the wee morning hours of 2 September 2016 was legally or morally responsible for breaking the 6th Commandment. We would all do well to review John, Chapter 4, Verses 4-42 (The Samaritan Woman at the Well) as well as John, Chapter 8, Verses 1-11 (A Woman Caught in Adultery). But these enlighted and learned University of Minnesota "Professors" probably will not. Like the Pharisees, they already "know it all." These learned "Professors", Chip Scoggins, Mark Coyle, and Eric Kaler, will no doubt continue to crucify Tracy Claeys as their sacrificial lamb. They will beat Tracy like a dead horse, until there is only dust left. These learned "Professors" dream and hope to be appointed as delegates to the 29th Congress of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union. Seems like everything W. Cleon Skousen wrote in "The Naked Communist" is coming to pass. We have become a Godless nation with no moral compass. Events of 2 September 2016 at 701 15th Avenue SE, Apartment 523, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55414 are a testament to our national heresy. It will be interesting to see how quickly this post is expunged.

Yes we get it you believe the cause of all of this situation is Marxism and the removal of Christian values and teachings in the American school system. Now can we go back to our regularly scheduled programming. We have had a lot of interesting debate and discussion on this message boards the last two weeks. I like to think the best in people, without needing to confuse it with my personal morals or judgements(Even I have been to emotional about some of the debate or concerns at times with the current system in place). We don't need another lecture about your christianity kind sir at least not a second time. We get it, who you think, we all will be judged by. Either way if you're a Gopher football fan we are going to be hosed for a considerable amount of time based on these most recent current events. Some people do not understand teamwork and the brotherhood(or sisterhood) that sports can be. How that level of teamwork sparks certain emotions about wanting to protect or stand up for your buddy's when you think they are being wronged.
A lot of this could have been avoided if some of these young people listened to the things their parents had been teaching them, or the fact that team rules are in place for a very good reason. To avoid situations that put your privacy and good name at risk, and to not do something that leads you down a path that could be wrong.

Yes we get it you believe the cause of all of this situation is Marxism and the removal of Christian values and teachings in the American school system. Now can we go back to our regularly scheduled programming. We have had a lot of interesting debate and discussion on this message boards the last two weeks. I like to think the best in people, without needing to confuse it with my personal morals or judgements. We don't need another lecture about your christianity kind sir. We get it, who you think, we all will be judged by. Either way if your a Gopher football gan we are going to be hosed for a considerable amount of time bases on these most recent current events.

You're a saint if you read that.

My eyes melted.

Sorry TLDR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TLDR: "I'm Angry that some college kids didn't follow my religion's definition of morals, and angry that the University doesn't use them"

At least, that's what I got from it.

TLDR: "I'm Angry that some college kids didn't follow my religion's definition of morals, and angry that the University doesn't use them"

At least, that's what I got from it.

This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You take football too seriously

Get a little formatting in your life, friend.

You're a saint if you read that.

My eyes melted.

No kidding...I started....lost my place...realized I had read the same line a few times and said f....it. Somebody needs to learn how to use the return key.

Did you have a poster of Jerry Falwell on your bedroom wall growing up? Go take your beliefs and shove them up your ass so I'm no longer subjected to it. Have a good night.

43758510.jpg

FIFY.

It gets easier to read if you drink Apple Cider flavored Everclear. You have to try it sometimes. My son just gave me a Mason Jar full.

Ask me if I understood what I just read.

I wanted to post the following to the StarTribune article "U professors criticize bowl boycott threat and Gophers coach", written by Randy Furst, December 20, 2016 - 8:59 PM, but I could not.

StarTribune decided they don't want any comments. Alternatively, I tried posting to the StarTribune article "Scoggins: After events of past week, it's tough to see how Gophers keep Claeys", written by Chip Scoggins, December 20, 2016 — 6:30 AM, but that did not seem to work either.

Frustrated, I now attempt to post in GopherHole. Mighty white of Professor Emily Hoover to praise President Eric Kaler for a job well done. She was not thinking about her upcoming performance appraisal at all when she made this comment.
Amazing how people expect Tracy Claeys to throw his football team under the bus. Why is it a sin for him to express his support for his team? Don't you just love how all the tea pots are calling all the kettles black in this terrible situation?

There are no winners, only losers. Nothing good comes from ignorance and / or violation of the Ten Commandments. With respect to the terrible incident which took place between 03:55 AM - 05:15 AM, 2 September 2016, it seems to me that all parties are guilty of ignoring and violating Exodus, Chapter 20, Verse 14: "You shall not commit adultery." On Judgment Day, our Lord will not accept ignorance of his Ten Commandments as an excuse.

He will point out that He put the Ten Commandments in two places in the Old Testament, so that we would be sure to be aware. You don't know where? Look in Deuteronomy, Chapter 5, Verse 18: "You shall not commit adultery." There it is again. I expect that most if not all of these learned "Professors" are Saul Alinsky disciples solidly parked in the pro abortion camp. This means they are willfully ignoring Exodus, Chapter 20, Verse 13: "You shall not kill." as well as Deuteronomy, Chapter 5, Verse 17: "You shall not kill."

This begs the question of how they managed to become "Professors." Our Federal Government and Title IX cannot and never will supplant or take the place of the Ten Commandments. Violation of the 6th Commandment (You shall not commit adultery) will certainly have its consequences. Those "Professors" (holier than thou Pharisees) passing judgment on Tracy Claeys will be in for a rude awakening on Judgment Day when they discover that the 5th Commandment (You shall not kill.), applies to unborn children in the womb, from zygote to month 9.

We now live in a country and society which threw prayer out of public school on 25 June 1962. See Engel v. Vitale, 370 U.S. 421 (1962). This was a big victory for Satan and his criminal Saul Alinsky gangsters in Hyde Park, New York. Removing God from discussion with children set the stage for Satan's next great victory, Roe v. Wade, 410 U.S. 113 (1973).

With this we have a Federal Government replacing God, and telling us God's 5th Commandment is no longer operative.

Fast forward another few decades and we discover that apparently nobody at 701 15th Avenue SE, Apartment 523, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55414 during the wee morning hours of 2 September 2016 was legally or morally responsible for breaking the 6th Commandment.

We would all do well to review John, Chapter 4, Verses 4-42 (The Samaritan Woman at the Well) as well as John, Chapter 8, Verses 1-11 (A Woman Caught in Adultery). But these enlighted and learned University of Minnesota "Professors" probably will not. Like the Pharisees, they already "know it all." These learned "Professors", Chip Scoggins, Mark Coyle, and Eric Kaler, will no doubt continue to crucify Tracy Claeys as their sacrificial lamb. They will beat Tracy like a dead horse, until there is only dust left.

These learned "Professors" dream and hope to be appointed as delegates to the 29th Congress of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union. Seems like everything W. Cleon Skousen wrote in "The Naked Communist" is coming to pass. We have become a Godless nation with no moral compass. Events of 2 September 2016 at 701 15th Avenue SE, Apartment 523, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55414 are a testament to our national heresy. It will be interesting to see how quickly this post is expunged.

I've found that most "holier than thou" folks are usually hiding a "big sin" and inevitably get exposed in the most public and painful ways. This stuff isn't even worth a gain of salt...

Mind numbing. Everclear that is. :drink:

Mind numbing. Everclear that is. :drink:

Too funny. I pretty much swore off drinking anything that can hold a flame about 20 years ago. Life's a little safer and a little less fun...I think.

I need to drink something strong to exorcise the biblots from the Marxist commies. Or is it the other way around?

Something is really messed up.

I need to drink something strong to exorcise the biblots from the Marxist commies. Or is it the other way around?

Something is really messed up.

As pointed out earlier...this is one of those topics that creates strange bedfellows...

Read it...liked it.

Dear leadpipegopher,

Thank you. The way I look at it, Tracy Claeys committed no sin. Tracy seems to me a man with no guile who says exactly what he thinks. I don't want to see Tracy cut up in the cross fire just to make Mark Coyle feel important or to justify Coyles' $500,000 / year job. Same goes for Eric Kaler. Chip Scoggins of the StarTribune pretends to have the best interest of the University of Minnesota football team in his heart, but in reality he is just doing what his employer demands and expects of him. Chip Scoggins' job is to ensure perpetual Golden Gopher Football mediocrity / incompetence, convince his audience to stay away from TCF Bank Stadium, so that Ziggy Wilf, Mark Wilf, and the NFL have no credible ticket sales competition in the metropolitan Twin Cities. I don't want to see Tracy Claeys replaced. Tracy takes no name, 1, 2, or 3 star talent and turns out highly competent and competitive defensive units that perform at the 4 star level or above. He has kept our football team out of the NCAA academic achievement dog house. Ziggy and Mark Wilf's worst nightmare is that Tracy is allowed to remain and gradually builds offensive units which are commensurate with Tracy's defensive units. The Wilfs and the NFL will do everything within their power to prevent that from coming to pass. This post is also a test to see if GopherHole administrators shut down additional comments to this thread. Just checking to see if they still honor my 1st Amendment rights.

Dear leadpipegopher,

Thank you. The way I look at it, Tracy Claeys committed no sin. Tracy seems to me a man with no guile who says exactly what he thinks. I don't want to see Tracy cut up in the cross fire just to make Mark Coyle feel important or to justify Coyles' $500,000 / year job. Same goes for Eric Kaler. Chip Scoggins of the StarTribune pretends to have the best interest of the University of Minnesota football team in his heart, but in reality he is just doing what his employer demands and expects of him. Chip Scoggins' job is to ensure perpetual Golden Gopher Football mediocrity / incompetence, convince his audience to stay away from TCF Bank Stadium, so that Ziggy Wilf, Mark Wilf, and the NFL have no credible ticket sales competition in the metropolitan Twin Cities. I don't want to see Tracy Claeys replaced. Tracy takes no name, 1, 2, or 3 star talent and turns out highly competent and competitive defensive units that perform at the 4 star level or above. He has kept our football team out of the NCAA academic achievement dog house. Ziggy and Mark Wilf's worst nightmare is that Tracy is allowed to remain and gradually builds offensive units which are commensurate with Tracy's defensive units. The Wilfs and the NFL will do everything within their power to prevent that from coming to pass. This post is also a test to see if GopherHole administrators shut down additional comments to this thread. Just checking to see if they still honor my 1st Amendment rights.

Have all 1577 of your posts been this long and stupid? And how have you made 1577 posts and not learned to type?

I read "I wanted to post the following to the StarTribune article..." Then I saw a squirrel and that ended that.

Dear leadpipegopher,

Friend, I could be wrong, but I don't remember your posts being so peculiar and Wilf-obsessed years back. Talking about faith, that's fine. Talking about the challenges of college football in the Twin Cities, that's fine. Talking about political issues, that's fine. Just expect lots of arguments! However, when you post a "test" against the ten commandment breaking baby-killing Wilf worshipping professors, radio personalities, and moderators in a difficult to navigate word block, it makes people concerned. I know it's a stigma to consider or say, and though this is forum post, it is not an attack. You might want to talk to someone about mental health. Best wishes and happy holidays.

Get a little formatting in your life, friend.

That's a violation of the 2nd commandment: thou shalt not make a graven enter key.

I'd point out that the mods could delete this whole thread without infringing on anyone's 1st amendment rights. The first amendment does not, in fact, read "Nadine Babu shall make no law..."

I'm so looking forward to similar holiday screeds outlining the application of Halakhah and Sharia. Why stop with the Decalogue?

I keep reading this and imagine the breathless voice of a coked-up Robin Williams.

I like to believe that this is just a next level ****post and with that presumption in mind I'd like to request that the mods sticky this thread immediately.

Top Bottom