Vincent Hill

DLguy

Reaction score
What ever happened to Vincent Hill. 4 star recruit a few years ago. Did he not qualify? If not, what has happened to him? Did he go somewhere else where he could qualify? Just curious.

I see Tommy Becker has had a nice career at UST. Good for him.

More proof that top D-III players easily hang with a lot of D-I transfers!

;)

Thanks a bunch for the link beach. Very interesting to see where some have ended up and how they have done. Also, welcome to the board.

Daniels would have been a huge boost to our d this year. I am not surprised to see him succeed at Cincy, good for him.

I didn't know Alex Daniels was playing for Cincy. I always wanted to see them beat Florida, now I really want to see them crush that team and make Jebus Tebow cry again.

Daniels would have been a huge boost to our d this year. I am not surprised to see him succeed at Cincy, good for him.

Interesting that Brewster immediately moved Daniels to DE before the unspeakable incident.
I was always bothered by Daniels moving to RB, even with the success he had. It's a really bad idea to move impact caliber defenders to offense, he had shown enough at LB as a freshmen to solidify himself as a defender, who knows what kind of season 06 would have been had he stayed on that side of the ball for us.
He certainly has found his niche and made a big impact for Cinci.

Top Bottom