Vikings are the Nebraska of the NFL

Zimmer will lose his job because of Spielmans poor draft decisions. The Vikings can’t let Kirk go or we will lose Jefferson as we need someone who can throw the long ball.

Zimmer will lose his job because of Spielmans poor draft decisions. The Vikings can’t let Kirk go or we will lose Jefferson as we need someone who can throw the long ball.
There is plenty to fix before Cousins moves to the top of the list.

Now that the Red Sox and Cubs have won it all in recent years, the Vikings truly stand above the pile as the best franchise in North American pro sports to have never won their league title. I've personally watched them lose 5 different NFC title games in my life, and that's all after they dominated the NFL/NFC for most of the 70s and lost 4 Super Bowls.

All other NFL franchises in the same realm of success have won at least 2 Super Bowls. Only the Steelers and Cowboys have more playoff berths since the merger. But the Vikings? Haven't even made the game in over 40 years. Too painful, each and every year.

Top 15 winningest records, the Vikes are the only one without a Super Bowl win.

Technically, they did win the NFL title in 1969.

I’m convinced Kirk is just playing candy crush on the surface they have on the sidelines.
I’ve never been a fan of his. Has a great arm, but just doesn’t have the It factor. Just not a guy you’d feel good about with the ball and the game on the line. The OL isn’t good, but there’s enough skill on the team to be above average offensively.

I’ve never been a fan of his. Has a great arm, but just doesn’t have the It factor. Just not a guy you’d feel good about with the ball and the game on the line. The OL isn’t good, but there’s enough skill on the team to be above average offensively.
Yup.

He’s good enough to keep playing better than some… but he’s just not going to take you anywhere either.

The Vikings do rank 9th in Total Yards and 13th in Total Points, so that is by definition above average offensively.

The best thing for the Vikings to do is to cry, Uncle!

Lose the last two games and get in a better draft position. That may be possible with the Covid undisciplined Vikings having more players testing positive. Who will they be next week?

It wouldn't be so bad if Mr. good stats Cousins did not consume most of the money available to sign good players. He's got his stats, alrighty.

He is missing the most important stats - making it and going far into the playoffs. A Super Bowl win.

The front office is a joke.

Drama continues for the Vikings. Jefferson criticizes Zimmer for his comments. Good for Jefferson. Zimmer will be gone within a week. If not earlier.

Top Bottom