Viewing Party roll call

Ski U Master

Reaction score
Who else is going to the viewing party on Thursday? I am hoping the turnout is good.

Sadly no. I couldn't find a way to make my crazy trip up from Madison feasible with work. Boo.

I really want to, but the wife is working, and I can't handle my 4-year-old by myself and still be able to watch the game. I guess ESPNU HD will have to do in a pinch.

I'm going, and I'm bringing a few friends.

I feel the need for adult beverages, so I will be over at Sally's or Stub & Herbs for at least the beginning.

I feel the need for adult beverages, so I will be over at Sally's or Stub & Herbs for at least the beginning.

Sneak in some flasks. I doubt they will be doing pat downs of any kind for this.

Cell phone flask. I don't know why I don't have about 8 of these.

CELL%20PHONE%20FLASK.jpg

I'll be there. I'm assuming, since there are no tickets, you will be able to re-enter the stadium if you leave. We should be able to pregame a bit and then head over to Stub's for halftime and back to the stadium?

I think i'm probably going to go there. Part of me really wants to sit out on that patio at Sally's, watch the game and kill some brain cells, but I suppose i'll just do that at the pre game.

I'm planning on being there too, I work down the street so this is perfect.

plan accordingly

If you are going to the viewing party at TCF plan accordingly. There are two home games Thursday night - the Twins at Target Field and the Vikings at Mall of America Field. Traffic will be a cluster. Another reason to watch Gopher Football instead!

Yep

I'll be there with the GopherKids and some friends.

Go Gophers!

I'll be there with my son and his freinds. He will be celebrating his 9th birthday. So cool that I can combine Gopher Football and his birthday.

I really want to, but the wife is working, and I can't handle my 4-year-old by myself and still be able to watch the game. I guess ESPNU HD will have to do in a pinch.

If you don't mind me asking, who is your cable / satellite provider? Best I can tell, Comcast does not have the HD version of ESPNU in my locale.

I'll be there with my son and his freinds. He will be celebrating his 9th birthday. So cool that I can combine Gopher Football and his birthday.
It's also my daughters 19th birthday but she will be busy with Welcome Week activities until 9:30 a second generation Gopher

I'll be there with a few buddies. Will head back to the bar if it rains, so we're hoping for good weather.

Does anyone know if you're allowed to bring fold-out chairs for on the field?

I'll be there with a few buddies. Will head back to the bar if it rains, so we're hoping for good weather.

Does anyone know if you're allowed to bring fold-out chairs for on the field?

Good question. Anyone have a link to event details? I couldn't find it on gophersports.com

If you are going to the viewing party at TCF plan accordingly. There are two home games Thursday night - the Twins at Target Field and the Vikings at Mall of America Field. Traffic will be a cluster. Another reason to watch Gopher Football instead!

You didn't even mention the fair which has a ton of park-and-ride on campus. It certainly will be a cluster! Good thing I'm walking from Marcy-Holmes!

You didn't even mention the fair which has a ton of park-and-ride on campus. It certainly will be a cluster! Good thing I'm walking from Marcy-Holmes!

I will be biking from my apartment downtown, no sense in messing with the traffic if you don't have to.

If you don't mind me asking, who is your cable / satellite provider? Best I can tell, Comcast does not have the HD version of ESPNU in my locale.

DirecTV. Channel 208. If I'm not mistaken, I don't believe Dish or Comcast carry the HD version. Which sucks (and makes me glad I switched to DirecTV back in February).

Probably going to hit up Joe Sensors to avoid the weather.

I'll be at Stub & Herbs... which is sort of like being there.

Wonder what the student turn out will be like? With the chance of rain it might dampen the spirits a bit but who knows. With the freshman showing up on campus now you would think this would be something fun for them to check out...but who knows.

Good idea by the U, but with the inability to buy/consume beer inside - no thanks. I'll be at the bar imbibing and watching.

Top Bottom