Video: RTB Kids Camp

That looks so cool. I'm almost 50 and I would love to go to that camp. Although I would need to show the kid doing backflips in the end zone how to do it. Well, not me actually, but I can probably find a video of someone somewhat athletic...........

The highlight of Kid's Camp each year is when the kids get to play football against Goldy...

Awesome what the Gophers are doing! Planting seeds in all these youngsters to attend the University.

Fleck's RTB camp. "Come on kids let's have some fun and I'll participate 100%."

Frost's camp. " You kids are on your own. I'll be in my office."

Fleck's RTB camp. "Come on kids let's have some fun and I'll participate 100%."

Frost's camp. " You kids are on your own. I'll be in my office."
Bama camp -- "Okay kids, line up here to sign your NIL contracts"

Tarheels camp -- "Remember, going to class is totally optional, it's better to spend your time working out than wasting it in a classroom"

Bama camp -- "Okay kids, line up here to sign your NIL contracts"

Tarheels camp -- "Remember, going to class is totally optional, it's better to spend your time working out than wasting it in a classroom"
I heard PJ offered a 12 year old running back at the camp.

I heard PJ offered a 12 year old running back at the camp.
Can't tell if you're joking or not. However I'm sure PJ was joking. PJ may have said, if you keep it up, do all the right things we're going to give you an offer. I don't believe they can legally offer someone a scholarship at this age.

Can't tell if you're joking or not. However I'm sure PJ was joking. PJ may have said, if you keep it up, do all the right things we're going to give you an offer. I don't believe they can legally offer someone a scholarship at this age.
The kid has gone all over the country for the kids camps, I was told he posted it, I did not see it.

Just had to watch Goldie make that touchdown run again. I'll bet Bucky couldn't do that.

On another note, all the hats on display on a wall. Are they representing where current past Gophers are currently playing in the NFL?

What a kid who won 3 or 4 games in his career at Anoka.
Boye Mafe spent three years in the Gopher system. His hard work and determination will get him drafted. Blake Cashman went from a walk-on to the pros with the same dedication. Cody Lindenberg has the same promise and determination. Their success as college football players has nothing to do with how many games their high teams have won.

Last edited:

Top Bottom