Video of Oregon's rare 1-point safety

BleedGopher

Reaction score
I didn't even know this was a rule:

Go Gophers!!

When the NCAA went to the "defensive" 2 pt conversion return, they had to come up with this.

When Texas scored theirs against A&M a few years back, the idiot announcers kept screaming "once the XP was blocked the ball was dead, the ball was dead!" and "Texas got a point for no reason!". Typical NFL guys. It's been on the books for many, many years.

Strangely enough I remember a defensive kick team almost get one a few years back. The kicking team got a holding and a post-play roughing penalty and had to kick from the 33. The kick was blocked and bounded back to about the other 30. The holder or kicker picked it up and tried to run and ended up getting tackled inside the 10. If he had run back into the EZ and got tackled, it would have been 1 pt for the defense.

I don't have any idea what to call this:

When the NCAA went to the "defensive" 2 pt conversion return, they had to come up with this.

When Texas scored theirs against A&M a few years back, the idiot announcers kept screaming "once the XP was blocked the ball was dead, the ball was dead!" and "Texas got a point for no reason!". Typical NFL guys. It's been on the books for many, many years.

Strangely enough I remember a defensive kick team almost get one a few years back. The kicking team got a holding and a post-play roughing penalty and had to kick from the 33. The kick was blocked and bounded back to about the other 30. The holder or kicker picked it up and tried to run and ended up getting tackled inside the 10. If he had run back into the EZ and got tackled, it would have been 1 pt for the defense.

I don't have any idea what to call this:

A one man CF?!?

Top Bottom