Video of Nov '08 TCF tour - from the MinnPost

GoAUpher

Section 246
Reaction score
Just stumbled across this today and didn’t remember it ever being posted before. The MinnPost has a 3 part video tour of TCF taken by a U student on 11/7/08. As we saw in recent pictures there is plenty of work that has happened to TCF since then. But I thought it would be nice to post so you all can get a sense of what folks are seeing and hearing from Phil Esten on their tours.

Link: http://www.minnpost.com/infodoc/2009/03/02/7076/gophers_tcf_bank_stadium.

Nice find.

In part 3, he says the field will be used every day for AM physical education classes, PM band practice and evening intramural sports.

Maybe I should have known this before, but since it will get so much use, the field must be going to have artificial turf. Grass would have been nice but it seems the trend is back towards artificial for outdoor college stadiums.

They're starting to get the colored seats in now. This thing is going to look so awesome!

Everytime I see a tour of that stadium, I get more pumped. I can not wait until September 12th...of this freaking year!

Maybe I should have known this before, but since it will get so much use, the field must be going to have artificial turf. Grass would have been nice but it seems the trend is back towards artificial for outdoor college stadiums.

turf, as I recall

Top Bottom