Video of Kill landing

Almost wiped out too! That would have been embarassing. Nobody deserves that!

No matter what I think he's here to stay. Seems lik a good, down to earth type guy. I'm warming up to him...

He and Joel just met in the lobby 10 minutes ago

Let's get to work! There's BADgers and Cornbirds to Kill.

No matter what I think he's here to stay. Seems lik a good, down to earth type guy. I'm warming up to him...

I hope he does well because he's our coach and a Gopher now, but I don't see it all translating. He's gonna bring his $70K a year MAC staff for sure from Dekalb. Yes, Dekalb. Of course they want out of there. They are used to recruiting unranked and two-star guys. MN needs an upgrade in personnel if anything (as the BigTen is getting tougher), and our current talent level is already a upgrade for these UNI guys. They might do better because of our facilities and the BigTen, but they have to do "light-outs", incredibly better for MN to rise. This is the BCS and BigTen now, MAC guys.
His staff has been loyal because Kill moves them up with him, but his primary assistants (including Coordinators) had UNI as the pinnacle of their coaching careers so far. I hope we can upgrade the coaches. Hammock are best recruiters, and Davis our best position coach. These guys need to be retained.

Davis, our best position coach? This is based, I suppose, on our shut down secondary? Actually, it says worlds about the quality of our current staff.

Noticed that he held the car door for his wife...

A small thing, perhaps--something many, if not most, of us would have done as well--but a subtle hint at his character.

Thanks for The Video!

Didn't see it posted but my internets been down all night. Here is Kills first moments in Minnesota. He looks pretty excited and Maturi looks smug

http://kstp.com/sports/stories/S1868324.shtml?cat=7

And you didn't even have to stalk the airport! Saved yourself a couple of bucks on gas!

I thought he'd be coming in on something more economical in terms of fuel consumption. Fully equipped with machine guns!

Se5aNellis07.jpg

A friend of mine has one of those plus one more cockpit, minus the machine gun.

Davis, our best position coach? This is based, I suppose, on our shut down secondary? Actually, it says worlds about the quality of our current staff.

Pretty sure he meant Tim Davis, you know the Oline coach. But your joke is still funny!

Top Bottom