Video Interview with Cooper and Beal

I like the answers Beal gave saying that this is what we needed, more discipline and military rule!!! BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS AND DON'T LET YOUR TEAMMATES DOWN!!!!

LOPHERS!!!!!!

Beal's interview was great. you can feel the passion. very smart and articulate kid. you can tell he was around a national champ team at Florida with his answers. coaching, philosophy, work ethic - military, team needs to gel and is gelling - sounds like the leader we are looking for on this team. Yea I know it's only 3 days into spring practice - but you need to BELIEVE in our guys or go follow another team.

Gray's interview was also impressive - I think Gray and Beal played in the Army AA game together. If leadership steps and get these guys band together with a brother family approach - great things can happen. Can't wait for the pads...

Yeah.. That was the first interview I've seen with Beal.. And I gotta say I'm excited not only to see what he can do, but what our defense is capable of (last game against Iowa is something that shows how much they improved, probably with better preparation/practice).

I have written this before but you need a player on defense that all teammates fear more than the opponent. Someone who will grab you by the face mask and headbutt you if you let him down. I think Beal is all in, and if you are out there with him look out.

Top Bottom