Video highlights of Gophers thrilling 3 OT win over Iowa in 1994

If I had to pick a former Gopher RIGHT NOW to drain a 3, it would Hoffarber followed by Lenard. Haven't seen Lenard in a decade (or more?) and I think he'd go 8/10 in flip flops.

If I had to pick a former Gopher RIGHT NOW to drain a 3, it would Hoffarber followed by Lenard. Haven't seen Lenard in a decade (or more?) and I think he'd go 8/10 in flip flops.
TRENT TUCKER!!!

Clem used to call Orr "Townie." Fun player!

The stuff that got the program in trouble in 1997 would probably get a coach a raise today.

Clem used to call Orr "Townie." Fun player!

The stuff that got the program in trouble in 1997 would probably get a coach a raise today.
How true. This reminds me of Miami (Da U) Sports

The Barn at its finest. Pretty intense in the crowd that night. Obnoxious observer was on us for critiquing the refs. What else do you do in a must win triple OT game against a border rival?

Consecutive 20 win seasons? I'll take that starting with this years 30 win regular season coming up.

1994 my phone rings. It's my brother, "I've got 2 tickets to the Iowa game you wanna go?" Me: "Can't I'm babysitting your nephew". There's a pause and he says " Can the nephew go?". So I ask him if he wants to go and he says sure. Later that night the kid walks into the house looks at me and says " that was the greatest game I ever saw". He still remembers that night.

Top Bottom