VIDEO: Coach Kill Talks Loss to TCU

The media member in the suit with the arrow point to him had the exchange below with Coach Kill at the 5:27 mark. Does anyone know who it is?
pc2.jpg
MEDIA: How do you assess your last possession?
JK: What do you mean?
MEDIA: You weren't really able to do much there with the ball and a minute and a half left and you got 7 yards.
JK: I’m not sure... We didn’t have the ball with a minute and a half... We scored with a minute and a half. We had 35...
Media: You’re right. After you got the ball back.
JK: We had 35 seconds and they got six defensive backs in the game. You know. You gotta throw it up and hope somebody can go get it. You know? We tried to do that, but, 35 seconds is not a lot of time. And we drove it down and gave ourselves a chance to...you know. The thing that hurt us was the onsides kick; we didn’t get that second bounce. But with 35 seconds to go and you got 6 defensive back standing across the board it’s not, you know, you can’t, you have no timeouts, so... I guess that’s bad coaching.

Seems to me this media person had issue with our last possession, which is fine, but when he began his question he thought there was 1:30 left. He admitted his mistake. Actually, the possession started with 27 seconds at the Gopher 20. I wonder how many teams have scored a TD in that situation in the last five years.

Attachments

• pc.jpg
    pc.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 17

The media member in the suit with the arrow point to him had the exchange below with Coach Kill at the 5:27 mark. Does anyone know who it is?
View attachment 3784
MEDIA: How do you assess your last possession?
JK: What do you mean?
MEDIA: You weren't really able to do much there with the ball and a minute and a half left and you got 7 yards.
JK: I’m not sure... We didn’t have the ball with a minute and a half... We scored with a minute and a half. We had 35...
Media: You’re right. After you got the ball back.
JK: We had 35 seconds and they got six defensive backs in the game. You know. You gotta throw it up and hope somebody can go get it. You know? We tried to do that, but, 35 seconds is not a lot of time. And we drove it down and gave ourselves a chance to...you know. The thing that hurt us was the onsides kick; we didn’t get that second bounce. But with 35 seconds to go and you got 6 defensive back standing across the board it’s not, you know, you can’t, you have no timeouts, so... I guess that’s bad coaching.

Seems to me this media person had issue with our last possession, which is fine, but when he began his question he thought there was 1:30 left. He admitted his mistake. Actually, the possession started with 27 seconds at the Gopher 20. I wonder how many teams have scored a TD in that situation in the last five years.

Looks like Chris Long of KSTP TV to me, but I'm not sure. He is usually a pretty good news man.

Prime example of how closely the TC media pays attention to this football team. He probably isn't sure what uniform colors the Gophers wear

Top Bottom