VICTORY WALK

herbie

Reaction score
Can someone tell me where the Victory Walk starts and ends? Trying to figure out if it goes thru or near any of the tailgating lots around the stadium. Thanks

Does it go all the way around the stadium? I'm in the Maroon lot and just curious if it goes right past.

Last year it left the Alumni Center 2 hours before kick off. Went across the street and entered the stadium by Goldy Locker Room.

Just once [homecoming perhaps] I wish they would go down goddamn University and to hell with the god damn traffic. But that would require some fricking balls out of the University.

Lets see, It's a college campus and on game day there will be traffic. For 15 minutes on game day close University ave. so the team can walk down the Ave. for the victory walk. Lets do this.

2961175776_b341ca0fc5.jpg

Lets see, It's a college campus and on game day there will be traffic. For 15 minutes on game day close University ave. so the team can walk down the Ave. for the victory walk. Lets do this.

Agreed.

The funny thing is, when the players, coaches, and band cross the University and Oak St. intersection during the Victory Walk, police have to delay traffic for at least 5 or 10 minutes anyway. Why not just take 5 or 10 minutes more to allow them to come down University and keep tradition alive? I mean they technically close down University at that intersection anyways.. why not just close down Uni a few blocks further up the street? How much longer would it take?

Besides, it's well before most people stumble and/or stagger to the stadium.

Top Bottom