Victor Keise maintains his great attitude

GopherLady

Reaction score
I texted a bit with Vic today, and he seems really un-shaken by this coaching change-up. His Dad just called me a few minutes ago, and remains as positive, and as excited as his son going to the U. He said that Vic really didn't feel like the changes would effect him too much, or were a huge deal. As a matter of fact, he said one of the main people that leured him to Minnesota (aside from Brewster and McDonald) was Mark Hill, the strength and conditioning coach.

He said a number of times, that they would bring a ray of sunshine to Minnesota. It's hard to talk to the Keise's without a smile on your face, as their outlook and attitudes are contagious.

We also talked about the fact that Vic did not look at just any one coach, but the program as a whole. They love the academics, city, fans, coaches, everything...I wish all recruits could be as mature in looking at the whole picture as Vic is.

He did want me to share their excitement to still be a Gopher, and Vic can't wait to get on campus!

The kid's more mature than many of the fans (at least the ones around here :rolleyes:).

I really love his attitude, I think that he's going to be a great addition to the program.

Top Bottom