Very impressed with inspired play vs. MSU

GopherBeef

Reaction score
Last night's game was probably the most fun I have had at a Gophers game. Last night more than anytime before really felt like a true big-time college football atmosphere. They played very hard and never gave up even when it seemed like the momentum was shifting MSU's way.

And, TCF is absolutely amazing at night. My group has seats in 217 and moved down to the lower level for the 4th quarter. The stadium was really rockin'. With the lights, the sound, and the skyline, TCF is really special.

Finally, it was great to see the excitement of the players and coaches after the game as they came over for the Rouser and Hail Minnesota. Brew was obviosuly thrilled with the victory and was pretty emotional. Sam Maresh led the charge to the endzone. That stuff is really what makes college football great.

It was an all around great day there yesterday. One of the best games I have attended. Ups and downs, a good crowd, weather held up, big plays, the immaculate deflection, and a gopher win. Pretty tough to beat.

I really do think this is one of the better games I've seen as a Gopher fan (consider I've not been a Gopher fan for a long time like a lot of the posters here). Weber stepped up, the receivers stepped up, the crowd stepped up (loved the long rounds of boos that helped drown out Cousins's play calls in the fourth quarter), the place was rocking. I think I almost had a stroke near the end, what a game. I was proud of every single player and coach on our team, and proud of the fans (except for the people leaving with about 3 minutes to go).

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom