vegas odds just out

Rog

Reaction score
Ohio State has to give 18.

If I were a betting man I would take Minnesota and the points.

I'm a betting man and I'm staying away from this one.

Wayyyyyy too many odd factors at work here.

I was convinced Gophers would cover against PSU, and was wrong. I am also inclined to believe we'll cover against OSU.

An angry but unimpressive Ohio State against a (hopefully) angry but lesser-talented Minnesota team that looks terrible on offense. I think it will be under 10 or over 30. Either we're going to be right in it, or we'll get smoked. I don't see a 28-14 or anything like that. Either 23-20 or 55-3. Something like that. I'd run far away from betting it, unless you're making a small wager on the Gophers for pride's sake.

Dammit! We have to play PSU again? That's just not fair!

I should have said I wouldn't have put money on this game anyway. But if somebody put a gun to my head and said bet I would take Minnesota and the points.

Dammit! We have to play PSU again? That's just not fair!

Touche. But is there really any difference? If either of them plays well, we're pretty hopelessly over-matched.

Touche. But is there really any difference? If either of them plays well, we're pretty hopelessly over-matched.

if we can't score there's not much difference. It's a better match up for our D I think. I thought the key to Penn was QB pressure which I didn't think we would be able to do. Here I think the key is to contain Pryor and make him pass which I think we're more suited to accomplishing.

But again, our O needs to show up.

An angry but unimpressive Ohio State against a (hopefully) angry but lesser-talented Minnesota team that looks terrible on offense. I think it will be under 10 or over 30. Either we're going to be right in it, or we'll get smoked. I don't see a 28-14 or anything like that. Either 23-20 or 55-3. Something like that. I'd run far away from betting it, unless you're making a small wager on the Gophers for pride's sake.

I think you're underestimating how average OSU's offense is. I don't think they're capable of putting up 55 points on any Big Ten team, even with 3 TDs on defense lol.

This game might seriously be 13-6 lol.

Top Bottom