VA Tech QB Dylan Wittke Commits

He was the 85 ranked QB by 247 and had 18 scholarship offers, so there’s probably more to him than meets the eye.

He did have a Western Michigan offer...so there is that.

He did have a Western Michigan offer...so there is that.

Unintentionally funny, as the QB with our most recent success, Tanner Morgan was going to matriculate there.

So you’re just a ⭐️ gazer? Thought you had more under the hood than “shiny object syndrome.”

Exactly.

This is basically just replacing Shikenjanski with a higher rated recruit of the same (young) age.

Not any “better” than just rolling with Lindsey as the backup, which could still happen. But if it makes people feel better about the 3rd stringer this year, and provides some legit comp for Lindsey next spring, great!
Correct. We get competition at #2/#3 and more options if Brosmer goes down during the season. The guys know there is no competition for #1 and he signed on to that and gets school paid for.

Unintentionally funny, as the QB with our most recent success, Tanner Morgan was going to matriculate there.

So you’re just a ⭐️ gazer? Thought you had more under the hood than “shiny object syndrome.”
Quick, look up. See that? That's the joke, going over your head.

He was the 85 ranked QB by 247 and had 18 scholarship offers, so there’s probably more to him than meets the eye.

Actually pretty impressive offer list considering he wasn’t the starting qb in high school.

Quick, look up. See that? That's the joke, going over your head.

Mission Accomplished! Congrats 🎈🎉🎊🍾.

You are a Superstar ⭐⭐⭐⭐️ Crumbles

Since you’re such a good interpreter, I can’t wait to see your interpretive dance.

Last edited:

1 hour later this effing guy rips on someone else for being a star gazer. LOL.

Number ratings are smart. Star ratings are dumb.

Varsity blues vibes . Back up comes in...wins.... Team munity .. p.j gone... We hire saban. Double.our national titles... . writes itself ..

I'm feeling pretty confident we're going to play at the Rose Bowl next season!
I’m also very confident and already booked a room as a token of faith. 😉

I think you’re correct. I believe he had most of those offers and committed to VT prior to his senior year though.
You're right. All his known offers and his commitment to VA Tech occurred before his senior season.

Mission Accomplished! Congrats 🎈🎉🎊🍾.

You are a Superstar ⭐⭐⭐⭐️ Crumbles

Since you’re such a good interpreter, I can’t wait to see your interpretive dance.
You could just admit you're too thick to get the obvious joke, but no. Double down on the junior high retort.

Yup.

It's a pretty solid set of offers. Not "knock your socks off," but pretty decent.

Liked the highlight reel. He completed a couple of passes of more than 40 yards, which, according to some, is the key measurement. Couldn't tell how tight the spiral was.

It's a pretty solid set of offers. Not "knock your socks off," but pretty decent.

Liked the highlight reel. He completed a couple of passes of more than 40 yards, which, according to some, is the key measurement. Couldn't tell how tight the spiral was.
Are spirals ever tight enough?

Love this for the level of competition in the QB room. Hard to tell how a QB is performing in practice when their surrounding casts and the defenses they're playing against are completely different from 1st to 2nd to 3rd team. Bring in another QB and see who rises to the top for each team.

Top Bottom