UWGB hires PJ for hoops?

He even says similar things, I love it! Other than being in stinky GB.

PJ dresses better.

Also that guy looks like the most Green Bay guy ever. May as well embrace it.

Love Sunny D, but he looked better with hair and in maroon and gold.

Sunny Wicks was awesome as a player for Northern St. in my hometown of Aberdeen. But other than being white and bald, it would be difficult for he and P.J. to be more dissimilar.

This is what he looked like as a player:

ExbzQyAWEAsgq_W

Sunny Wicks was awesome as a player for Northern St. in my hometown of Aberdeen. But other than being white and bald, it would be difficult for he and P.J. to be more dissimilar.

This is what he looked like as a player:

ExbzQyAWEAsgq_W
Are you saying they are very different other than being white and bald?

If you are...

bill-lumbergh-disagree.gif

Are you saying they are very different other than being white and bald?

If you are...

bill-lumbergh-disagree.gif
When comparing two separate people, yes, they are nearly identical.

However, when comparing PJ with his other 47 genetically identical clones, Sundance is definitely one of the bigger outliers.

Also - for those of you clinging onto some conspiracy that this is a completely different person, please explain the name. We all know that if PJ had a clone, it would be named Sundance. We also have never even heard of a non-clone human with the name Sundance. It's simple math. This dude is PJ's clone.

PJ dresses better.

Also that guy looks like the most Green Bay guy ever. May as well embrace it.
That tie is a disastrous choice with that jacket. His beard looks like it was edged with a hedge trimmer in the dark. But he did fold his pocket square into a low-key paper crane which gives me a sense of calm and ease.

Top Bottom