UW-MSU

GoGoGophers

Banned
Reaction score
I've been impressed watching the Badgers today. This is how you go out and win your way into the tournament. They are playing a disciplined and composed game in a tough environment.

The Gophers have had 3 road games where they could have accomplished the same thing (OSU, PSU, Mich) and struggled mightily maintaining composure.

I'm concerned about what I'm going to see at Williams later, too. Lose and it will be "Turn out the lights, the party's over..."

Go ahead and ignore this thread.

There's nothing to see here.

Good recovery GoGo. Down goes Wisky. Good day for the Gophers so far. Now if we can get Iowa to beat Michigan and we take care of the Cats........

yeah, the Badgers had kind of meltdown in the last five minutes. Turned a really good game in a double-digit loss. Against a team the caliber of Michigan State, that'll happen....

Press

It was MSU's full court pressure that really caused the Badger meltdown. Wisconsin's weakness is a lack of players who can breakdown a press. Hughes looks like the only guy who can. The press keyed the Gopher comeback in Badgerland. Bucky also struggled with Purdue's pressure. I hope the Gophers press early and often when we play them next. It really forces Wisconsin out of their slow down game and makes them attack.

I'm not sure that I agree that the press had anything to do with what happened in the last 10 minutes of that game. UW's total inability to rebound on the defensive end killed them.

That guy Badgermaniac on their scout board whines about the refs more than any person I have ever seen aside from maybe Badger Bo himself.

I don't really go to the Scout board for that reason. I think that the Buckyville board seems to have more of a level head about things like refs, etc. We'll have meltdowns like any other board, but it's usually about the Badgers play, not any of the outside circumstances.

Top Bottom