UW Badger recruits Diamond Taylor, Jeremy Glover arrested and suspended from team

Reaction score
http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/57613237.html

http://host.madison.com/wsj/article_f049a66e-679b-59ef-ac5f-39540bddadee.html

sounds like all is not well in becky b-ball land. apparently they went on a personal "5-finger discount" shopping spree throughout the UW dorms. police said the students may be suspects in several other burglaries sunday morning at a residence on langdon street, and that there are more burglary victims in sellery hall who have not yet been identified. tisk, tisk.....wave of the finger.

if i recall when the news broke a couple months back you couldn't even keep up with the number of antagonistic posts on buckyville.com that were taking shots at the integrity of the minnesota program & tubby smith in regards to recruit trevor mbakwe's far less "black & white" legal situation.

hmmmmm......how does that old saying go again becky? oh yeah, "those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones." :rolleyes:

Pretty much 99% of UW fans are more then happy to see these two never step foot onto campus again. Taylor and Glover both admitted to what they did, although it may end up being only misdemeanors, I would be shocked as would most others if they remain in school, let alone on the team.

I have personally known Jeremy for all 18 years of his life and I know he would NEVER steal from anyone and has absolutely NO need to do so! If any of you would take the time to read any of Jeremy's other accomplishments you might know that too! THE ONLY THING HE IS GUILTY OF IS TRUSTING SOMEONE HE DIDN'T KNOW and I know no one wants to believe this but he really was just IN THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME!!! I pray that this does not stain his academic or basketball career and I really wish people would get all the facts before passing judgment!

I have personally known Jeremy for all 18 years of his life and I know he would NEVER steal from anyone and has absolutely NO need to do so! If any of you would take the time to read any of Jeremy's other accomplishments you might know that too! THE ONLY THING HE IS GUILTY OF IS TRUSTING SOMEONE HE DIDN'T KNOW and I know no one wants to believe this but he really was just IN THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME!!! I pray that this does not stain his academic or basketball career and I really wish people would get all the facts before passing judgment!

LOL

Then why would he admit to police that he stole items? Teens do stupid things even if it's once. Even if he was in the wrong place in at the wrong time he would be an accomplice. From reading the badger boards, most seem to want both of them off the team; color me impressed.

:clap:

That idiot is being laughed about all over Madison.

About 4 years ago UI had 2 players get into about the same problem and Weber did not kick them off and both ended up turning their lives around. I'm not sure if they will ever suite up for UW but my best guess is both players are gone.

I don't know about this Diamond guy but JEREMY NEVER ADMITTED TO ANYTHING! And if you check the actual police report rather than stupid blogs and pseudo journalist columns you will not find any admission of guilt! Everyone knows that people print what they want and don't always get the facts first! None of us were there so we don't know what happened, I'm simply saying that Jeremy is a good kid and I hope they are able to clear him (are there any video cameras in the dorms?)

And yes, I'm making my rounds!

I'm simply saying that Jeremy is a good kid and I hope they are able to clear him

Mom, dad, sister, brother, whoever you are-

It's a sad situation and I hope everything works out for them.

Top Bottom