UVA scored 58 points in the second half! 58!

andy

Reaction score
That is unacceptable for any team, sporting any roster alignment, playing man or zone, at home or on the road, in a 20 minute half. That is disgusting and despicable, quite frankly. I never thought a Tubby team would actually just quit on defense.

Hey Cavaliers, you're welcome to come have target practice at our gym any time.

wow i was curious wut that number was... thats awful. come acc play, uva wont score 58 is half of their games

wow i was curious wut that number was... thats awful. come acc play, uva wont score 58 is half of their games

"half of their games"? I doubt UVa hits 50 in half of their ACC games, much less approach 60. There won't be a single ACC coach that simply lets their defense sit back and watch UVa shoot open outside shots all day.

A good team does not lose a 10 point lead at halftime especially to a acc bottom dweller.

Nice job gophers

I was shocked when I saw it, too. It doesn't matter how hot the other team is, you really have to be lazy on D for them to score at that clip. That's open gym-type effort.

Our bigs can't defend outside. Mbakwe gets lost on the picks. Everytime they bring the ball inside at least 4 of our players collapse on the ball, leaving the 3 wide open.

Chip and Hollins have been horrible at defending threes all year. They're always so late to get out there. They also need to learn how to get through screens faster.

Top Bottom