USC roll call...

Reaction score
I know in previous seasons someone has posted a (insert road opponent here) Roll Call thread, but since I'm leaving in two days and I was hoping to find out how many Gopherholers were heading out I thought I'd jump the gun. I apologize in advance if I stepped on anyone's toes with this.

# in traveling party: 2
Ticket location: Section 3, Row 45
Tailgating plans: Bought Alumni Assn. tailgate tickets, but also willing to crash other parties!

A long-time friend (we grew up together in small town in SW Minn) is flying in to MSP from his home in Indy early Thursday afternoon, a short time later we hop a flight to Orange County (SNA). Staying at least 3 nights in Anaheim Hills with a friend of my friend's. Doing sightseeing thing on Friday, tailgate/game/post-game festivities on Saturday, sightseeing or Twins on Sunday, fly home early Monday morning.

Looking forward to meeting other Gopherholers/Gopher fans as well as USC fans on Saturday!

# in traveling party: 2, but will be meeting up with 10 more GopherHolers at tailgate
Ticket location: Section 3, Row 49
Tailgating plans: Bought Alumni Assn. tailgate tickets, but also willing to crash other parties.

Go Gophers!!

I was not going to go, then after reflecting up the fact that I actually went to scorching heat of Mufreesboro last year and almost expired (we Minnesotans cannot handle the murderous heat of Tennessee I've been told), then there was no excuse for not soaking up the SoCal atmosphere.
-2 in traveling party
-section 4, lower area
-plan to stop at UMAA tailgate, but also see if anything is going on to the North on Figeroa
-plan to be in SD for two nights followed by two nights in Redondo Beach

-We hoped to take a bus up from Redondo beach, but that takes 90 minutes and the cab is close to $60 each way, so we will take the rental car and park in some ramp on the campus just to north.(and moderate the drinking) I understand surface lots w/tailgating are hard to get into for single game visitors. I'll bring a small cooler just in case I can find a spot. I have some conflicting information about weather some parking might be available on the west side of the LA Col/ exp. park. area.

Gopherfaith and I are traveling with Creative Charters, staying at Omni.
Section 3, Row 37
Have tickets for Alumni Assn. tailgate.

Fired up for the "Kill and Q" on Saturday!

-7 of us in our party
-Section 3, row 30
-Might be at the AA tailgate, but wouldn't mind walking around campus and finding other Gopher fans to socialize with as well.
-Flying out to LA on Friday afternoon, and attending the US/Costa Rica soccer match that night in Carson. Any other 'Holers going to that?

B2C Guy, where are you from in SW Minn? I'm from that area as well!

Glovedgopher
-6 in party
-Sec 3 Row 49
-Will be at AA tailgate
Flying in early Friday morning and staying in Orange and attending Twins game Sunday.
No plans for Friday yet.

# of people in party: 4
Section 14 Row 20
Have AA tailgate tickets but will probably check out other tailgates

# in traveling party: 4
Ticket location: Section 3, Row 69
Tailgating plans: Bought Alumni Assn. tailgate tickets, but also willing to crash other parties.

2 people traveling to game
Section 13 Row 39
Will be stopping by other tailgate parties (not the AA party)

# in traveling party: 2
Ticket location: Section 14, Row 36
Tailgating plans: not sure yet we are flying out in about 4 hours and will spend some time doing the tourist thing and hnaging out on the beach.

GO Gophers

# in traveling party: 5
Ticket location: Section 2, Row 38
Tailgating plans: Alumni Association and pre-game bars

# in traveling party: 2, but will be meeting up with 6 others coming up from San Diego.
Ticket location: Section 3, Row 75
Tailgating plans: Plan to get as close to the Alumni Association's area as possible.

-Flying to San Diego Thursday and staying with the #1 and #2 Gopher fans in San Diego.
-# in group:8
-Gopher game and Twins on Saturday
-Tailgating plans: Yes we will be!!! Bags, Barbeque, and Beer. Look for the U of M flag and stop in and say "Hi"

# in traveling party: 4
Ticket location: Section 2, Row 71
Tailgating plans: Alumni Association and pre-game bars

# in traveling party: 8 including Goldyspop and pregameatblarneys
Ticket location: Section 3, Row 75
Tailgating plans: 2 trucks coming up from San Diego going to try and find a lawn spot to grill. Hopefully be set up by 0830 to tailgate then walk through campus to our seats. Look for the 10' flag pole with maroon flag gold M. After the game we will be cruising over to watch the Twins. Also something people may be interested in for this game: USC Gameday App for your Iphone. It has campus,parking, and stadium maps, as well as traffic alerts and photos of song girls. 4 days 4 hours 8 minutes until kick off.

Lower Sec 17, row 19. I'm a local alumni with two alum visiting, go Gophs!

# in traveling party: 6 and meeting 2 there
Ticket location: Section 3 row 78
Tailgating plans: drinking, heavily.

# in traveling party: 9? It'll be a rowdy crowd (I hope).
seats: section 2, row 36
tailgating: Friday night at the 'Sota Social, and then Sat. at the UMAA tailgate. Hope to wander around and crash other tailgates too. Time to make new friends/enemies! :)

Traveling party: me, but attending game with friend in CA.
Plans: Not entirely sure, but will likely involve beer. Probably will look the campus over.

Traveling party: me, but attending game with friend in CA.
Plans: Not entirely sure, but will likely involve beer. Probably will look the campus over.

MrsGopher and I have seats 1 and 2 in your row. See you there!

# traveling: 2 (meeting Gophergrad and others at some point in LA)
tailgating plans: We'll be aimlessly wandering around looking for fellow Gopher fans to hang out with.
Also the two of us will be at the Twins game on Sunday.

# traveling: 5
tailgating plans: Alumni association tailgate
Twinkies Friday night

Lloyd and I, meeting up with an old friend from undergrad and staying in Santa Monica.

Sitting with the USC students.

:cool02::cool02:

# Traveling: 10
Tailgating Plans: Lot 2, we'll have our RV parked by 6 am that morning and will start consuming beer at approximately 6:01. Feel free to stop by

A group of 10 of us are meeting in Vegas Thursday morning, spending the day (and night) in Vegas, then are renting an RV and driving down to LA. We're goin to the Twins game Friday night, then will be up at the butt crack of dawn to begin celebrating the return of college football

7 of us in Section 2, row 58....I'm actually the last one joining in the fun on Friday morning, some going to Disney that day, others going to the San Diego Zoo. No tailgate plans at the moment, most likely we'll wander around campus. If kickoff were later, that would make tailgating more of a priority.

4 people in my group had their plans made a long time ago; I had a wedding over the weekend. Wedding got called off (no joke). Within 5 minutes, I had my flight booked for Friday morning. Bought a single off of StubHub, sitting in section 9, row 15, more or less behind the Gopher bench. If you see any Dodger fan hooligans teaming up on a fat Scandanavian, at least say "hi" from your seats.

Doing Disneyland with nephew Friday afternoon & hitting Twins game that night. Hitting UAA tailgate & am looking forward to walking around just to take it all in. Just watching the Oregon-LSU game Saturday night & leaving Sunday AM.

# Traveling: 10
Tailgating Plans: Lot 2, we'll have our RV parked by 6 am that morning and will start consuming beer at approximately 6:01. Feel free to stop by

A group of 10 of us are meeting in Vegas Thursday morning, spending the day (and night) in Vegas, then are renting an RV and driving down to LA. We're goin to the Twins game Friday night, then will be up at the butt crack of dawn to begin celebrating the return of college football

I'm in this group and want to add that lot 2 is right next to the Coliseum on the west side.

Where is the AA tailgate? Looks like a lot of Gopher fans are going there but are looking for other tailgates near there to stop at.

expositionpark.jpg
I'm in this group and want to add that lot 2 is right next to the Coliseum on the west side.

Where is the AA tailgate? Looks like a lot of Gopher fans are going there but are looking for other tailgates near there to stop at.

Top Bottom