Upper Deck at the Barn

UMfaithful

Reaction score
Hello all,

I recently ordered tickets to an upcoming gopher game. I've never been to the barn before, and I was curious to know how the view is from the upper deck. My seats are in section 209.

Any input would be much appreciated.

Hello all,

I recently ordered tickets to an upcoming gopher game. I've never been to the barn before, and I was curious to know how the view is from the upper deck. My seats are in section 209.

Any input would be much appreciated.

what row?

This tends to matter in the wonderful world of the barn.

what row?

This tends to matter in the wonderful world of the barn.

Ha that's funny! You are right FTB, if you sit low enough you get a sore back and a great view. Too high and you just get the sore back and the scoreboard. :)

Personnaly I prefer that to the upper 40% of the lower deck

Yeah, I actually sit in 219, and I love the upper deck on the basket ends. You get a great view, and you're set right out over the court, almost. If you're not sitting behind a post, you're going to have a good vantage point in the lower half of the upper deck.

I am in 212 row 9 and they are fine seats for seeing the game. The older I get, the more I would appreciate a back on my seat. I would say anything lower than row 15 will keep you from any significant obstructions on the ends.

Yeah, I actually sit in 219, and I love the upper deck on the basket ends. You get a great view, and you're set right out over the court, almost. If you're not sitting behind a post, you're going to have a good vantage point in the lower half of the upper deck.

Obviously I sit in Section 201 behind the basket. I agree that the view of the up and down of the game is excellent from the second deck. The problems in the upper deck are in some spots in the corners and if you get under the overhang of the suites.

Section 209 and row 7 should be good.

Top Bottom