Updated AP Top 25 rankings - Nebraska #23

I love the people of Nebraska and I think Ruhle is a good coach and Osborne was pure class...so I am bi-polar on the Cornhuskers. I want them to lose - usually - but I have fond memories of Keith Jackson calling a Nebraska-Oklahoma game on one of the three channels when I was a kid in Hutchinson.
I don't know if Keith Jackson was calling the game, but the 1971 Oklahoma/Nebraska game was one of the greatest games in college football history. Nebraska won 35-31 fueled by an amazing punt return by Johnny Rodgers. Oklahoma had installed the Wishbone offense--which was relatively new at the time having been established at the University of Texas in 1968--and they had the personnel to run it effectively. Just a tremendous game.

He legit IMO. Whatever poster said he’d be no good against good competition is going to be wrong I think.
Don’t care.

We will likely never face him.

I’d be shocked if he doesn’t transfer out after this year. Someone will convince his stupid ass that the grass is greener.

Why do you think he went to 4 different high schools, and committed to Ohio State, then Georgia, then NE? The school where they retired his dad’s number, and his uncle currently coaches, was his 3rd pick?

He’s the type that would go to Colorado to replace peon’s kid.

Nebraska QB talented but his Mahomes impersonation I find super annoying
Before I thought people were projecting a guy in red shirt and sunglasses with similar hair as Mahomes. But the 15 and the pregame ritual and all that is a bit much. It's like watching his Madden 25 counterpart.

There's worse guys one could impersonate and he's very talented so it's not like AK trying to impersonate Tom Brady or something.

If he's really that good he should be something new.

Based on games to date, Nebraska is better than Mn. And Iowa.
Given that last year's Big Ten Kicker of the Year missed twice in a two-point loss in the opener, you are right. With a small correction of an abberation, you would not be right.

Given that last year's Big Ten Kicker of the Year missed twice in a two-point loss in the opener, you are right. With a small correction of an abberation, you would not be right.
Well, look at the way the teams play, minus results.

Top Bottom