Update on Josten's Williams Arena floor

BleedGopher

Reaction score
I called today to find out what the deal was and they said they had yet another issue and the frames will be shipped the third week of September and each person will be billed at the time of shipping.

Go Gophers!!

Pieces still available?

Bleed, are floor samples still available for purchase?

Yes, I believe there is still inventory available. The woman I spoke with tried to upsell me so I imagine there are still some open pieces of floor. I tried to get the piece of the floor that Miles Tarver was on when he fought the international team that came to the Barn, but unfortunately you can't get event specific.

Go Gophers!!

Anyone recieve this yet? I noticed they charged my cc a few days ago.

Yes, I believe there is still inventory available. The woman I spoke with tried to upsell me so I imagine there are still some open pieces of floor. I tried to get the piece of the floor that Miles Tarver was on when he fought the international team that came to the Barn, but unfortunately you can't get event specific.

Go Gophers!!

Ahh the Phillipines

In case anyone cares, I called Jostens today and they informed me that they did indeed decide to run the cards last week and they expect that the items will ship sometime next week. Not sure I believe this but what they hell?

Does anyone else get the feeling when talking with Jostens that they are opperating with 1980's equipment? They have no way of informing their customers when (or is it if) the item ships. It almost seems as if they are working with pen and paper to take/track orders.

#

Can someone post the Jostens number.. I have decided that I would like to get a piece after all.

Thanks

Can someone post the Jostens number.. I have decided that I would like to get a piece after all.

Thanks

dingo, here you go:

http://www.gophersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=8400&ATCLID=3743642

Make sure you specify what team you want (men's vs. women's) and make sure you get all of the order details, as Rotundo appropriately noted above, it does feel like they are taking orders with a pen and paper and probably adding it up with a slide ruler.

Go Gophers!!

Remember when this was marketed as a Fathers Day gift?

Great find From The Barn...I guess I shouldn't be surprised that YouTube has this, but I still am! Talk about a rare and antiquated highlight!

Go Gophers!!

If only it wasn't so garbled. Better than nothing though.

Top Bottom