Unofficial Game Thread

JoeDirt

Reaction score
A new season, Runnin down their throats, and the announcers suck! And its 2010!!

a great start. love going for it on 4th also!

They just held the bejesus out of our nose. Luckily the QB didn't get the yards.

Not a sellout that's for sure - lot of empty seats..

love the runnin' but I'm excited to see how webber does throwin'. so far it's shaky

I hope that 3rd down penalty doesn't become a trend.......again! that just kills us.

This may be the worst broadcast ever combined with the worst QB ever. These guys are awful.

MT's QB can't weigh more than 150 lbs. Let's break him in half!

MT's QB can't weigh more than 150 lbs. Let's break him in half!

Its weird, the DL isn't really even trying to rush the passer. I guess they are trying to stop the WR screens and whatnot but they are all standing around when the ball is snapped.

Probably the worst announcers I have EVER heard on a network telecast......horrible!

How many times can you call #23 #22? Unless they are a mile away its not that hard to see that they are different numbers.

OMG, he got it right!

Its weird, the DL isn't really even trying to rush the passer. I guess they are trying to stop the WR screens and whatnot but they are all standing around when the ball is snapped.
This happens often against our offense. If the DL or LBs get too far up the field, our QB will tuck the ball and run.

It's only effective with an agile QB and a system that forces as many players as possible to play outside of the box.

Maybe but they don't all spy. It seems like they have all been caught standing around looking at the sideline at times against the hurry up.

The MTSU guy said it better than I did. The idea is the same. Mobile QB who has a green light to take off.

nice stiff arm by eskridge. big difference in the caliber of athletes overall between us and them

I really want the best for Webber, but he just seems off. It's early though

TD again. At this rate we'll be getting all the good FB recruits ;-)

I'd like to see them throw it more just to see what Weber looks like over a full game. So far one good pass, the rest of the drop backs are garbage.

What's the announcers name? he said he played for the Vikings.

I hope Weber turns it around. I really, really, really do. The run game looks fantastic right now, but against Big Ten teams they will need a few of those play action passes completed. Here's hoping he can shake the rust off for the rest of the game and finish strong.

I think Weber set his feet on one throw so far. That near-sack was all on him.

Good run by Kirkwood. Doesn't have the speed yet to break away, but good run.

I'm very excited about Kirkwood, He will only get better.

Top Bottom