Unlucky?

topos

Reaction score
I've heard a couple of times how we are "statistically" one of the most unlucky teams in basketball. Let's analyze this game and look at some things that did go our way:

-Petteway has 3 fouls in the first half
-Nebraska get T'd up twice
-Nebraska shoots 20% from the 3
-Elliot actually hit a free throw
-Nebraska was below 70% from the ft line
-Nebraska had 15 turnovers

Successful teams make their own luck. This team doesn't have clutch bone in their body and had "0" business winning this game.

A good team rolls into Lincoln this year and wins by 10-15 without much question....luck has nothing to do with anything really.

I feel like the basketball gods served this game up to us on a silver platter.

I feel like the basketball gods served this game up to us on a silver platter.

Nebraska served the game up on a silver platter but the basketball gods did the Dikembe Mutombo finger wave and said "I don't think so."

Not unlucky. Simply poor.

If the crew of the Enterprise performed like these clowns, the ship would have been lost in the first season. You have to be up to the challenge, mentally, emotionally, etc. If you don't have what it takes, you should never have joined Starfleet. Or you should be flying a desk in the neutral zone.

Not unlucky. Simply poor.

If the crew of the Enterprise performed like these clowns, the ship would have been lost in the first season. You have to be up to the challenge, mentally, emotionally, etc. If you don't have what it takes, you should never have joined Starfleet. Or you should be flying a desk in the neutral zone.

You were saying?
320x240.jpg

Top Bottom