Unit Nicknames

Fuzzy Rumpton

Reaction score
I was chatting with a few people on ESPN the other week and we somehow got onto the topic of naming our O-line. One of the fellas came up with the nickname "the Floyds" as a little turn on the Washington Redskins Oline nickname. Just curious as to what nicknames of their own people may have for our squad, or any ideas we could maybe use to refer to groups on this forum.

Edit: Probably should have thought of a better name for the title.

I've thought up a lot of nicknames for my unit over the years, but "Teat-Seeking Missile" is the best I've been able to come up with.

I've thought up a lot of nicknames for my unit over the years, but "Teat-Seeking Missile" is the best I've been able to come up with.

I know what you're asking yourself, and the answer is yes, I have a nickname for my penis. It's called the Octagon. But I also nicknamed my testes. My left one is James Westfall, and my right on is Dr Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right, you might get to meet the whole gang.

I know what you're asking yourself, and the answer is yes, I have a nickname for my penis. It's called the Octagon. But I also nicknamed my testes. My left one is James Westfall, and my right on is Dr Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right, you might get to meet the whole gang.

You totally beat me too it! Excellent work good sir.

Top Bottom