Uniforms vs Rutgers

Maybe we should focus some energy on coaching receivers to get separation and hang on to the ball, or developing a pass rush instead of this asinine weekly fashion show.
See post #21.

Maybe we should focus some energy on coaching receivers to get separation and hang on to the ball, or developing a pass rush instead of this asinine weekly fashion show.
Agree. It's a football field, not Project Runway. But if you're going to check your look in the mirror every Saturday, at least include the school colors in your costume. Dump the black.

Agree. It's a football field, not Project Runway. But if you're going to check your look in the mirror every Saturday, at least include the school colors in your costume. Dump the black.

fetchimage

Yeah I can’t believe they cancel practice one day each week to design and sew their uniforms for the upcoming game.

Hate the black uniforms, somebody sitting by me asked their friend if that was Rutgers. At least the cheerleaders and dance team both now have white in the their uniforms. If they'd just change to wearing white knee socks, it would perfect.

At most schools, the players get to choose the uniforms for each game.
PJ is obviously much more fashion-conscious than most coaches so maybe he makes the decision so it matches his outfits for the day.

Kids like different uniform changes, everyone does it. That being said, I hope to never see that combo again!

Kids like different uniform changes, everyone does it. That being said, I hope to never see that combo again!
I agree. I'm one here that likes the different combos (and also likes that it makes the geezers so upset.) But those yesterday were ugly as could be.

Hate the black uniforms, somebody sitting by me asked their friend if that was Rutgers. At least the cheerleaders and dance team both now have white in the their uniforms. If they'd just change to wearing white knee socks, it would perfect.
I agree. I'm one here that likes the different combos (and also likes that it makes the geezers so upset.) But those yesterday were ugly as could be.

The uniforms were bad. The helmets were fire (again).....which makes up for it.

Why is this so hard? The kids - and recruits - love the different uni combos. That’s what counts and matters. It’s an established thing and has been repeated over and over.

I honestly didn’t think about it once after they left the tunnel before the game.

If the kids decide the uniforms and reject school colors, then the next step is for the players to have different uniforms of their own - kind of a Maryland/Oregon free-for-all diversity.

If the kids decide the uniforms and reject school colors, then the next step is for the players to have different uniforms of their own - kind of a Maryland/Oregon free-for-all diversity.
Yes, that is exactly the next rational/plausible/likely step . . . .

Why are uniforms a topic on the hole. This is just a ‘de”fleck”tion’ to the real issue of 3 b10 defeats. 😂

Why is this so hard? The kids - and recruits - love the different uni combos. That’s what counts and matters. It’s an established thing and has been repeated over and over.

I honestly didn’t think about it once after they left the tunnel before the game.
May be so, but I'm pretty sure not a single recruit decided to come here because of the snappy unis.

May be so, but I'm pretty sure not a single recruit decided to come here because of the snappy unis.
You may be right. Probably more attracted to our leather helmets, wing-T formation, and how we run the wedge-buster.

Judging by the final score yesterday it appears the football team didn't spend as much time discussing uniforms as many people thought.

Top Bottom