Uniforms for Iowa game

hot take: they should bring these back
The M on the front of the jersey is kind of retro cool, but that metallic gold was hideous and still is. I suffered through those uniforms as a student season ticket holder in the Metrodome.

I usually don't get worked up regarding uniforms. I am fine with the black uniforms, anthracite, etc, but I HATE when they put Minnesota on the back of the jersey. It just screams middle school football or generic high school jersey to me.

I usually don't get worked up regarding uniforms. I am fine with the black uniforms, anthracite, etc, but I HATE when they put Minnesota on the back of the jersey. It just screams middle school football or generic high school jersey to me.
Have they done that yet this year?

I don’t think they’ve done it since about year 2 under PJ.
I think you're right. They didn't do it last year... at least for a home game they didn't do it. According to the tweet, it looks like they are planning on doing it tomorrow.

Glad they're doing the all maroon for Iowa, save the gold for when we play another team that doesn't share the color. Speaking of which, I hope next week we wear something similar to what we had on during the Fresno State game:

Is this is a bit? I'm too lazy to go back and look and see if it's the same person posting this, but somebody complains about the "Minnesota" on the back of the uniforms every week.

Glad they're doing the all maroon for Iowa, save the gold for when we play another team that doesn't share the color. Speaking of which, I hope next week we wear something similar to what we had on during the Fresno State game:

They don't have the gold helmets this season. This is my second favorite road combination after the gold chrome helmets, white jersey's, and maroon pants.

I really hope they dump the white helmets in favor of the gold ones next season.

They have Minnesota on the backs of the jersey for uniform releases every week.
Not sure how I don't catch that... probably because I don't really care about the uniform colors are rarely pay to close of attention to that.

We haven't had "Minnesota" on the back of the jersey this year. ALL the uniform reveals show the back of the jerseys this way.

Respectfully IceBox that Hawk yellow is not gold...

But agree need to be Maroon for this one...

I think we should wear the new black helmets with white jerseys and gold pants…that should confuse Iowa.

Some definitely love the Kill uniforms on here. They were much better than Brewster's unis. But Fleck's have been a massive step up from Kill's.
The best imo. The new one in the pic.

Attachments

• 7781871326_3532a0488f_o.png
    7781871326_3532a0488f_o.png
    354.9 KB · Views: 7

The best imo. The new one in the pic.

I have no complaints about the Kill era uni's, they were solid, just a little bland for me. I love the pop of the Fleck era uni's, and especially the helmets.

I have no complaints about the Kill era uni's, they were solid, just a little bland for me. I love the pop of the Fleck era uni's, and especially the helmets.
Agree on the helmets. Love the chrome the best. Burn the non maroon or gold jerseys though.

Top Bottom